Honored Contributor

Re: Judy Crowell to join Jenniefer on Kirks Folly Birthday Celebration!

@on the bay wrote:

They are not just about fairies.

They use the prettiest crystals and their jewelry is really well made-never tarnishes and very strong. Some of their earrings, bracelets and necklaces are just really pretty crystal designs and their prices ,esp. on their website are surprisingly low.

I have a beautiful plaque they made and used to have a windchime (which I see are very expensive now) and also an intricate jewelry hangar. The detail on their stuff is really well done.

I have to agree, I have a beautiful flower bracelet it's like ombre in coloring, one color blends into the other.  the crystals are amazing.  I cannot believe the sparkle.  I only have this one piece but it is a beauty.  Very well made. 

Respected Contributor

I have two pieces that I just love. They are so unique and like others have said, sparkle like nothing else. Not your typical jewelry but fun, unique and very well made pieces .

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

Announcing our Fairy Godmother's Birthday Celebration!

Please join us this Wednesday night for our next Facebook Live Show.

With a very special guest and our dear friend Miss Judy Crowell - our very first show host on QVC.

Judy will be joining us via Video Chat from her home in Florida.

We have so much to catch up on and share with you all - so please send us any questions or comments you might have about our enchanted time with Judy.

We hope you will join us this Wednesday night for some Magic and Merriment.

Fairy Godmother's Birthday Celebration
Kirks Folly Facebook Live Show
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
7:30 pm EST / 4:30 pm PST
https://www.facebook.com/KirksFolly/

#FairyGodmother #BirthdayCelebration #JudyCrowell #FacebookLive Judy Crowell #KirksFollyFB_IMG_1497307470789.jpg

@KLevineFan

Thanks for posting this!  What a great picture!  I loved the old days of the Jennifer Kirk shows on the Q -- the sets, the outfits!  it was beautiful and so much fun!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is why I enjoy this community! We share our opinions and hopefully respect others choice to share theirs. Enjoyed owning two items from KF passed on to my GD. Both magnificently crafted from quailty metal. Timeless pieces of treasures that when I think back wore for romantic special occasions. Not all KF were faire inspired. Pixie dust and bit of whimsy 🎠💃sending to you.💗🙋

Trusted Contributor

I own a couple of more understated pieces, a pink crystal line bracelet that I get at least one compliment every time I wear it with a pink dress - it's gorgeous and, as someone else said, no tarnishing in all these years.  Fantastic.  I for one used to love the shows, remember setting my alarm for one that started at 4:00 a.m.  Pixie dust - the whole works.  There's honestly nothing really fun about any of the shows now - waste of time I guess and money for QVC.  Joan Rivers used to be a lot of fun also, not just product descriptions, pricing and measurements - but that's what most want.  Don't get me wrong I wouldn't like costumes and fairy dust all the time but a little fun was harmless.

Respected Contributor

I loved to watch these shows. My favorite are/were the Seaview Moon pieces. I have several wind chimes that I love to look at when the sun bounces off of them. Can't watch the show because I don't do FB.
Trusted Contributor

Before my time, but do enjoy watching Paul and Judy on Evine - they seem really happy and it's obvious. I don't do Facebook so can't watch to see what this is all about. Something different is always good. Enjoy ladies!

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@KLevineFan wrote:

Announcing our Fairy Godmother's Birthday Celebration!

Please join us this Wednesday night for our next Facebook Live Show.

With a very special guest and our dear friend Miss Judy Crowell - our very first show host on QVC.

Judy will be joining us via Video Chat from her home in Florida.

We have so much to catch up on and share with you all - so please send us any questions or comments you might have about our enchanted time with Judy.

We hope you will join us this Wednesday night for some Magic and Merriment.

Fairy Godmother's Birthday Celebration
Kirks Folly Facebook Live Show
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
7:30 pm EST / 4:30 pm PST
https://www.facebook.com/KirksFolly/

#FairyGodmother #BirthdayCelebration #JudyCrowell #FacebookLive Judy Crowell #KirksFollyFB_IMG_1497307470789.jpg

@KLevineFan

Thanks for posting this!  What a great picture!  I loved the old days of the Jennifer Kirk shows on the Q -- the sets, the outfits!  it was beautiful and so much fun!  

Yes thanks for posting.  They are so cute.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

It'll be fun to see Judy and Jennifer together again.  They look lovely in that photo.

Trusted Contributor

Today is Jenniefer's birthday!  Here's a recent pic of her and Judy.

Their FB show is on today!FB_IMG_1497448722049.jpg