Respected Contributor

JAI Brand New Alaska Collection

From Facebook. No sneak peeks yet!!

Hi my friends....

Who’s excited for the launch of our brand new Alaska Collection?

My 2 weeks exploring the Last Frontier was full of so many breathtaking moments that it has inspired the largest launch I’ve ever brought to QVC.

Please mark your calendars for our upcoming 5 JAI Shows.

February 6th: 1-2am & 3-5pm ET
February 7th: 4-6am, 1-3pm & 6-8pm ET.

Not only will I be launching our brand new Alaska Collection but I also have stunning brand new designs from many of your favorite JAI Collections. ❤️

Can’t wait......

-Safe Travels /\ Scott

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JAI Brand New Alaska Collection

@retired ida  Thanks for posting this!!!  I actually was staying at the same place in Denali where Scott Grimes was staying last summer.......I was so excited to meet him, he was an absolute doll.  He is just the way he is on air, in person.    I am not on Facebook so am happy I read your post.   I am definately purchasing something from the Alaska line as it will be another momento from a beautiful place!  Also the JAI line is very good quality.

Frequent Contributor

Very excited about this, but can't imagine what the collection will be.  All I can think of is bears and salmon, LOL.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@retired ida  Thanks for posting this!!!  I actually was staying at the same place in Denali where Scott Grimes was staying last summer.......I was so excited to meet him, he was an absolute doll.  He is just the way he is on air, in person.    I am not on Facebook so am happy I read your post.   I am definately purchasing something from the Alaska line as it will be another momento from a beautiful place!  Also the JAI line is very good quality.

@LindaSal  How lucky for you to have met Scott. It's good to know that he's as nice in person as he appears to be on camera.

And yes, the quality of the JAI line is very good!

Respected Contributor

@Beguile wrote:

Very excited about this, but can't imagine what the collection will be.  All I can think of is bears and salmon, LOL.

@Beguile  I love bears so I would love to see them in jewelry. But I don't think I would want to wear anything with a salmon, LOL!

I was curious so I googled to see what animals are in Alaska, besides bears. Whales, sheep, mountain goats, moose, caribou, bison, elk, polar bears and grey wolf. Lots of smaller animals, too.

Can't wait to see what Scott has designed.

Respected Contributor

I am a skeptic, LOL.  From roughing it trip to inspiration, to design, manufacture and delivery in just about 6 months???  How is that even possible?

Respected Contributor

I must tell you @Beguile, that was my exact same thought!  It was so funny to see someone else post my thoughts online before I could.  

Honored Contributor

@Beguile wrote:

@Beguile.  I see lots of images from totem poles and Inuit art.  I bought silver jewelry when I was there with some of those motifs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I cant wait to see it , Ivebeen to Alaska 2x and its one of my favorite places!

Valued Contributor

We know one of the designs is an eagle because Scott let that fact slip last summer!