Honored Contributor

Re: JAI Brand New Alaska Collection

@Pagan.  An eagle would be totally predictable as a symbol for Alaska.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

How about whales 🐳?

I was so fortunate, saw lots of them!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Tomorrow I'll be sharing the very first sneak peek of one of our 30 brand new designs that will premiere during our 2 day launch.

The image you see here was from a moment that inspired tomorrow's sneak peek.

Can't wait to share....

Image may contain: one or more people, horse, sky, tree, outdoor and nature

Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Alert!!!

While exploring Alaska I had the opportunity to saddle up and go horseback riding for the very first time.

My guide was an Alaskan Cowboy who shared with me the special relationship the Alaskan Natives share with their horses.

This beautiful relationship goes back centuries and has become part of the legends that are shared today.

Alaskan Natives often refer to horses as one of the most powerful Spirit animals. They shared with me how horses have the unique ability to be grounded with Mother Earth while at the exact same time still have the unique ability to communicate with the spirits in the wind. This incredible ability is unheard of with most animals and just one of the reasons why horses became such an important part of the Alaskan Natives rich heritage.

The 5 hours I spent on my horse, ‘ThunderCloud’ navigating the ardeous mountains offered me a small feel of how powerful this relationship can be.

We created a special bond during those 5 hours, one that started first as a very nervous man and animal but grew into a trusted confidant and friend.

Please enjoy a sneak peek of my new Equestrian Cuff inspired by my experience and appreciation for my time spent with ThunderCloud and the extraordinary bond between man and horse.

I wanted to create a design that had that ‘All American’ feel and paid homage to The Great Frontier of Alaska along with my experience on ThunderCloud. I hope you love it. ❤️

PS, wait till you see the inside of the cuff. 😍

No photo description available.

Respected Contributor

Hi my friends....

The sneak peeks from our upcoming launch of our Alaska Collection on QVC continues with the introduction of our brand new Equestrian Signet Ring.

This iconic Signet Style has been around since 3500 BC and was originally created to make impressions with a reverse carved image that acted as the person or family’s signature.

I’ve always loved how timeless and iconic this design is and how personal it can be for the person who wears it.

I chose to create a full figurative horse in the center of a more crest style silhouette because of what the horse symbolizes in the hopes that it would speak to your journey.
Universally, the horse symbolizes; Power, Grace, Beauty, Freedom, Nobility, and Strength (just to make a few). I felt these words would resonate with all of us, as they are not only aspirational but fully attainable.

Beside what the horse symbolizes, I absolutely love everything about this timeless design.

PS, more to come on the brand new chain pictured next to it. 😉

-Safe Travels /\ Scott

No photo description available.

Respected Contributor

To me it has the proportions of a carousel horse and not a real one.  My money is safe.

Esteemed Contributor

So far, this collection doesn't project my idea of Alaska at all!

Occasional Contributor

Agreed.  Thinking research and planning is done way in advance of the trip and then the trip tops it off and brings the imagery together with the designs, but no matter... It's all good if the pieces are what we want.  Can't wait to see them all.

Occasional Contributor

Love the snaffle bit cuff!  I've had horses in my life for almost as long as I can remember. 

Respected Contributor

@Q2nNC wrote:

Agreed.  Thinking research and planning is done way in advance of the trip and then the trip tops it off and brings the imagery together with the designs, but no matter... It's all good if the pieces are what we want.  Can't wait to see them all.

And design and manufacturing and delivery.  No way can these products be actually brought to market in 6 months.  To suggest it is insulting.