Honored Contributor

I don't know if this has been mentioned.

The host on QVC2 is absolutely beautiful. I've never seen her before.

I can't get over her fingernails.  It looks like she has pearls glued to her nails.

I find it distracting trying to focus in on the jewelry because it looks like she put glue on her nails and dipped them into a bucket of cotton balls.

Is this style new?  In the summer when I get a pedicure my pedicurist free hands a delicate flower on the nail of my big toe. 

It's just something new and looks cute.

I can't zero in on the jewelry because the nails are distracting.

Honored Contributor

No, not new.  I'll never get it that one can't focus on the item because something is distracting them.  Isn't that a "you" problem?

Trusted Contributor

yes i just saw this.. to me it looks so tacky... a design on the ring finger is nice.. but i dont like her nails.. 

Honored Contributor

I don't mind her nails, I guess I'm not easily distracted. 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Host’s fingernails

[ Edited ]

It's called 3D nail art. There are a couple of other hosts who also have nail art.

Example:

How To: 3D Pearl Nails

Respected Contributor

I don't mind what I see on people's nails at the grocery store or out running errands but I certainly do NOT see that type of art (if you can call it that) on the hands of anyone in my professional office.  If your job is to present things to the nation on a tv show, it would seem that you would want to have a professional look.  One host that works late at night was way over the top with her display a week or so ago.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Honored Contributor

Obviously, she doesn't clean house, wash dishes, or fold laundry.  Probably doesn't use a keyboard much either. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Oh dear.  Looks like she has a disease.  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr   That was my impression also.  I respect choice.... not appropriate in a professional environment, but do what you like on your own time.  To me personally, it looks like an illness...something is erupting.  Just my opinion and I support her right to wear what she wants.

@ValuSkr wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Oh dear.  Looks like she has a disease.  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

It's called 3D nail art. There are a couple of other hosts who also have nail art.

Example:

Looks like a fungal infection. Plus, would be hard to navigate in the bathroom.   OW.........