Trusted Contributor

061415.JPG

I finally got one of the pictures from the quilt I just finished.  Have been trying to do it since they changed things up.  Have no idea how I did it but at least I got one shared.

I have 137 1/2 hours in just the top of this applique quilt.  That would be cutting out and putting all the animals, mountains, fish etc on it.  Then I took it to my long arm quilter and she did all the quilting on it and did a beautiful job. 

I will attempt to share the other 2 that I posted before they put in the new program but who knows if they will go.  fingers crossed.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

Re: finally got picture to post

Barbs Throw.JPG

Success again!!!

Made this throw  for a friend that just retired. It is made in the school colors of her favorite college basketball team.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

061415.JPG

I finally got one of the pictures from the quilt I just finished.  Have been trying to do it since they changed things up.  Have no idea how I did it but at least I got one shared.

I have 137 1/2 hours in just the top of this applique quilt.  That would be cutting out and putting all the animals, mountains, fish etc on it.  Then I took it to my long arm quilter and she did all the quilting on it and did a beautiful job. 

I will attempt to share the other 2 that I posted before they put in the new program but who knows if they will go.  fingers crossed.

JPC

Stunning quilt as always JPC.  You are very talented and glad everyone gets to see the work you do.

Trusted Contributor

throw.JPG

This one is a throw also.  Just got the binding on this one. I love the colors in it. 

JPC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

061415.JPG

JPC

Beautiful quilts, JPC.  Some of the pics are posting  only to disappear from the posts later.  Go figure. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks MTH.  I am so happy that I finally got them to post.  Now if I can just remember for the next time I want to post a picture. 

This one was fun and well worth the hours put into it.  I am so happy to be able to share.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

061415.JPG

JPC

Beautiful quilts, JPC.  Some of the pics are posting  only to disappear from the posts later.  Go figure. 

Thank you lucy.  Wonder why they are disappearing from the posts.  I think they have more than a few bugs to take care of.

JPC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

061415.JPG

JPC

Hi JPC, TYSVM for sharing your lovely work! I especially love this 1st quilt you posted. Currently I have a log cabin/wilderness type of quilt on our futon in our livingroom.

The area in/near the center...showing the falls and the grizzly bears...

Is that an image of Katmai National Park in Alaska????

DH and I watch the grizzly bears through streaming on Roku every day during the salmon run...should be beginning here in the next couple of weeks...can't wait!!! It has been a long time since we watched the bears last...back in early October Smiley Happy

Being a crafter myself...knitting, crocheting, needlepoint, etc, I can appreciate all your hard work and the extensive hours you put into these wonderful pieces of work Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Love 'em, JPC.  I really like looking at quilts, and yours are so well done.   

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

061415.JPG

JPC

Thank you lucy.  Wonder why they are disappearing from the posts.  I think they have more than a few bugs to take care of.

JPC

Well, I think it's just my IE that doesn't show the pics sometime.  Firefox works better for me.