Honored Contributor

Re: finally got picture to post

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

061415.JPG

I finally got one of the pictures from the quilt I just finished.  Have been trying to do it since they changed things up.  Have no idea how I did it but at least I got one shared.

I have 137 1/2 hours in just the top of this applique quilt.  That would be cutting out and putting all the animals, mountains, fish etc on it.  Then I took it to my long arm quilter and she did all the quilting on it and did a beautiful job. 

I will attempt to share the other 2 that I posted before they put in the new program but who knows if they will go.  fingers crossed.

JPC

Hi JPC, TYSVM for sharing your lovely work! I especially love this 1st quilt you posted. Currently I have a log cabin/wilderness type of quilt on our futon in our livingroom.

The area in/near the center...showing the falls and the grizzly bears...

Is that an image of Katmai National Park in Alaska????

DH and I watch the grizzly bears through streaming on Roku every day during the salmon run...should be beginning here in the next couple of weeks...can't wait!!! It has been a long time since we watched the bears last...back in early October Smiley Happy

Being a crafter myself...knitting, crocheting, needlepoint, etc, I can appreciate all your hard work and the extensive hours you put into these wonderful pieces of work Smiley Happy

Just reposting...don't know if JPC missed my post or not Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

Thanks MTH.  I am so happy that I finally got them to post.  Now if I can just remember for the next time I want to post a picture. 

This one was fun and well worth the hours put into it.  I am so happy to be able to share.

JPC

JPC, your quilt is beautiful.  If you remember how to post, please share as I am having a heck of a time.

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Love 'em, JPC.  I really like looking at quilts, and yours are so well done.   

Thanks SHOPR, for the nice compliment.  I too like looking and making quilts.  Most of the time very relaxing.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

061415.JPG

I finally got one of the pictures from the quilt I just finished.  Have been trying to do it since they changed things up.  Have no idea how I did it but at least I got one shared.

I have 137 1/2 hours in just the top of this applique quilt.  That would be cutting out and putting all the animals, mountains, fish etc on it.  Then I took it to my long arm quilter and she did all the quilting on it and did a beautiful job. 

I will attempt to share the other 2 that I posted before they put in the new program but who knows if they will go.  fingers crossed.

JPC

Hi JPC, TYSVM for sharing your lovely work! I especially love this 1st quilt you posted. Currently I have a log cabin/wilderness type of quilt on our futon in our livingroom.

The area in/near the center...showing the falls and the grizzly bears...

Is that an image of Katmai National Park in Alaska????

DH and I watch the grizzly bears through streaming on Roku every day during the salmon run...should be beginning here in the next couple of weeks...can't wait!!! It has been a long time since we watched the bears last...back in early October Smiley Happy

Being a crafter myself...knitting, crocheting, needlepoint, etc, I can appreciate all your hard work and the extensive hours you put into these wonderful pieces of work Smiley Happy

Thanks SL for you very kind comments.

Don't know on the bears and waterfall part of the quilt.  It was a pattern I bought to make the quilt but it does remind me so much of Alaska that I have named it North To Alaska.

That would be wonderful to be able to watch the bears during the salmon run. I can see why you would enjoy it.  We have never been there during the salmon run and haven't been lucky enough to see the Northern Lights either.  that is something I would love to see too.

I don't do any knitting needlepoint etc, just quiltig now but at one time did a lot of counted cross stitch.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

Thanks MTH.  I am so happy that I finally got them to post.  Now if I can just remember for the next time I want to post a picture. 

This one was fun and well worth the hours put into it.  I am so happy to be able to share.

JPC

JPC, your quilt is beautiful.  If you remember how to post, please share as I am having a heck of a time.

Hi mousiegirl,

I can tell you what I did and it finally worked but after Mr Crazy got home, I tried to show him since he knew I had been fighting it for a couple of days.  When I went to show him, I got a whole different screen.  Now when I tried it again, I did get the one I pulled up when I posted the pictures but it didnt let me post one so who knows.  Guess I held my mouth right the time they did go thru.  Anyway this is what i did.

Click on the 9th symbol from the left on the top of the page where you are posting (has been described as looking like a mountain)  Hopefully the right screen will come up and it will have a box that says browse in it.  Cllick on browse and it takes me into my pics.  I double click on the picture I wanted to share.  It then goes back to that screen and there is a long cylinder below the browse button that appears and  starts to fill in.  This could take awhile. While the cylinder was filling up, I changed the size below to med.  I sat and waited and nothing happened when it was full so I clicked on "from another site" just below the cylinder.  Then the screen changed and where browse use to be it changed to load image.  I clicked on it and for some reason it made the square at the bottom of the screen light up to red so I hit it and the picture posted. 

Hope I explained it right and remembered right.  I still can't get it to work again.  Good luck and hopefully they will work out their bugs or I can get my bugs worked out.

JPC

Valued Contributor

Awesome quilts JPC. You do such nice work and I wish I had your talent! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Super Contributor

Those are some gorgeous quilts JPC! - So much time you have put into those - how awesome - thanks fo sharing!

Valued Contributor

JPC~ Your Alaska quilt is fabulous! I cannot believe all the hours you spent creating it. I bet it is even more wonderful in person. You should be proud of yourself. :-)

Trusted Contributor

@mallemo wrote:

Awesome quilts JPC. You do such nice work and I wish I had your talent! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Thanks mallemo,

Love sharing my work with others.  Glad you enjoyed them.

Nice seeing you.  Has been awhile since these boards have been buzzing.  Too bad the change over had to happen at this time just when we were all getting back to "enabling"

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

Those are some gorgeous quilts JPC! - So much time you have put into those - how awesome - thanks fo sharing!

Hi Kell,

Thanks so much for the kind compliment.  Glad they finally posted after many attempts. 

JPC