Honored Contributor

This dining area definitely makes me think of Spring. I like the colors and accessories. I also like the door & windows, and the view outside is nice.

I'm not really a fan of bar height tables and chairs, but it looks nice. The table seems a bit small for 4, but anything larger might overwhelm the space. 

Overall, a cheerful pleasant space IMO. 

D53D3431-8D39-4E11-8D13-1674A94B63C1.jpeg

Respected Contributor

AHHHHH YESSSS, me too @wilma, I completely agree.

I think the bar height table makes the narrow space appear a tad less narrow, perhaps that was the idea...

It's inviting and bright, spacious design makes me see a cheerful space overall. 

Honored Contributor

It's the epitome of Spring and bright and cheery to boot. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

What a charming, lovely, and inviting dining space.  Due to the soft colors of blue,

yellow, and green, I half expect the Easter bunny, with a basket full of pastel colored eggs, of course, to come hopping through that French door.  There is something very pleasant and calming about this small space.

Esteemed Contributor

While it looks like a happy space I would not have the table and chairs there.  They don't fit well, IMO.  Looks like you cannot even open the french door?!  I think it would be nicer as an open area.

Respected Contributor

Pretty! I'm not a fan of bar height tables either.

Honored Contributor

I love it! 

I wouldn't serve a family dinner on that table, but a light lunch for two or tea with my two closest friends- once we're able to visit each other again- would be perfect!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@wilma Very cheerful. I also don't care for bar height chairs but this would be a nice breakfast room or just a place to hang out and have a snack. The table is too small for meals, IMO.

Honored Contributor

That table is way too small for four chairs.  Possibly two chairs.  I do like the room with all the windows.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

What a cheery place!  However, I think I would opt for a small two seat bistro set that would be more appropriate to that small space.