Honored Contributor

Re: Slide in Kid's Room

[ Edited ]

It's a very nice room, but no way would I have a kid living there.  The slide is bad enough, but doors to the outside or deck.  

Respected Contributor

NO to everything in this room.....how long will a "slide" last....waste of craftsmanship and architecture!

Honored Contributor

what a cute idea!

60 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

This is not a kid's bedroom.  It belongs to someone older than a child and, I agree, the slide just feels out of place.  I wouldn't have a problem with the slide if it were actually for a kid's bedroom though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

This slide looks strange & dangerous to me. 

My adult niece and her husband had a slide installed inside their house from their second story to their first floor. The ceilings are very high on the first floor so this is a very tall slide. They don’t have kids, and they are both doctors. I think it is an accident waiting to happen. I wish I had a picture to show you. 

Honored Contributor

Yucck....It doesn't look that much like a kids room...and the "slide" looks more like an architectural element...

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to Alfred A. Montapert