Honored Contributor

Re: Slide in Kid's Room

[ Edited ]

It's a very nice room, but no way would I have a kid living there.  The slide is bad enough, but doors to the outside or deck.  

Respected Contributor

NO to everything in this room.....how long will a "slide" last....waste of craftsmanship and architecture!

Honored Contributor

what a cute idea!

Esteemed Contributor

This is not a kid's bedroom.  It belongs to someone older than a child and, I agree, the slide just feels out of place.  I wouldn't have a problem with the slide if it were actually for a kid's bedroom though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

This slide looks strange & dangerous to me. 

My adult niece and her husband had a slide installed inside their house from their second story to their first floor. The ceilings are very high on the first floor so this is a very tall slide. They don’t have kids, and they are both doctors. I think it is an accident waiting to happen. I wish I had a picture to show you. 

Honored Contributor

Yucck....It doesn't look that much like a kids room...and the "slide" looks more like an architectural element...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”