Respected Contributor

Just curious if anyone has won a $25 QVC gift card when they spin the wheel.  I've been doing it every day and always get "sorry". 

Honored Contributor

I missed that there was a contest.  I've never won on any contest the q has held.

Super Contributor

Re: Scott Brothers Contest

[ Edited ]

I gave up on all that stuff. I used to go online and fill out the surveys you get on your receipt from the big stores. Have never won a thing. Wonder if anyone has ever won that way either? 

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried every day and get the same as you do "SORRY". I think I should have come to the conclusion that this contest is fixed. This is a no win situation. It must kill QVC to hand out $25 gift cards with all they money they make each year.

Super Contributor

Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?   Nope, I've played but haven't won anything.

Valued Contributor

I also received the same message...sorry!  Do you think they will post who actually won the contest here?  Would be nice if they clued us in.

where do you spin the wheel

Frequent Contributor

I've done the same and only get sorry...it would be nice to know someone has won.

Occasional Visitor

I Played Every Day And Didn't Win On The Spin Smiley Sad Also Who Were The Winners Of The Contest ?

I was going in most days and entering. Usually I lost. On two occasions I won but the site came back with -sorry you didnt win! The first time it landed on a winning space and the screen switched to the "sorry" screen. The second time the wheel came to a dead stop on a winning space, sat there for a few seconds and moved to a loosing space! then the "sorry" screen. I wrote to customer service and got back a canned response about random winners. I wrote back but got no response. I definitely won both times. It was obviously fixed.