Honored Contributor

Re: Red (Riding) Hood Kitchen

I like reds and use them currently in my home. I would like this better if the hood was a solid copper color. I like the red stove, white cabinets and black counters. I'd prefer a different backsplash and floor. 

Honored Contributor

Absolutely, 100x YES!   I love the color red, and it is prominent in every room in my house, except for my daughters bedrooms.   

Esteemed Contributor

I love it but would tire of it quickly.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I'd prefer to see a repeat of the tiles than the red panels.  Let the stove stand on it's own gorgeousness and allow for some simplcity.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Don't care for the hood or the backsplash, and probably not loving what appears to be black marble counters. For some reason, that hood puts me in the mind of a circus tent. I think I'll pass on this one.

@stevieb , 

Glad to know I am not the only one who thought it looked like a Circus Tent, A Popcorn Cart at the Fair, .....or the Canvas Awning our neighbors had on their house in the 1960's.

@DREAMON  Exactly!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've wanted one of their ranges for years...but obviously not this one at this price in my lifetime.  Lacanche French Ranges.

This is for the range only.  Your choice of color.

Screenshot_20210424-150630_kindlephoto-145092355.png

Respected Contributor

my vote keep the stove but find another hood, it's hard to see the impact of all this color without seeing the whole kitchen!

Honored Contributor

While I do like the color red, I wouldn't want that color in a kitchen.  Also the hood and tile are not appealing at all.

Honored Contributor

I think this is a particularly beautiful red. I love the countertops and the flooring, too.  In fact, I think it all fits together very well except for one thing, and that is the hood.  Cute title for this kitchen! 

Honored Contributor

I dont like anything about the room....dont like the tile, I dont mind the color, but the components just don't work together...and dont like the gold accents on the stove and then they have sterling silver on the other appliances....its just a mish mash...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”