Esteemed Contributor

That would drive me nuts. I am too regimented for that. 🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

I am more a Community Chat poster and drop over here every now and then.  Came upon this picture and my first impression was, no, no and no.  I could never live with a room that is so unbalanced.  In one of my homes I had a lot of artwork and hired someone to hang them on one of my living room walls, actually the wall where the sofa was.  It was amazing when she was finished.   This room also is too stark for me, the furniture is also not to my taste but hey, if someone loves it by all means go for it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Picture placement is the least of this space's worries... 

Nothing here to like, for me. I'd prefer the picture be centered, but the asymmetry doesn't necessarily make me gasp. I do think it's placed too high on the wall... Personally, I'd take it down altogether...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Love everything about the room. 

But, after awhile, I'd have the walls filled. I can't help myself. 

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't.

But, I can't say I 'hate' it either. 

I'd enjoy seeing it in someone else's home!

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't worry about the picture because the whole room is dank and awful to me.   I'd just want to go somewhere else.