Esteemed Contributor

Re: MY ALDI FIND!!!

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

@Julie928 wrote:

For anyone interested, Aldi has your choice of faux lemons, limes or pears in a package of 14 for $7.99.  They are very nicely done ~ made of styrofoam but smooth, not bumpy like styrofoam can sometimes be.  I bought the pears as I think these would be nice to add to our kitchen decor for fall.  Some are even spotted like a real pear would be.  Valerie has a package of 12 limes (H202321) for $19.75 that look to be about the same size as the ones I saw today.  Don't get me wrong, I love Valerie and eagerly anticipate her shows but this is such a good value I wanted to share.  :-) 

I love Aldis!!!!!!!! They just reopened ours after a gorgeous renovation!!! I will check these out..they would look great in a large glass container in the kitchen..they also have all kinds of organic foods now..not $$$ like Whole Paycheck...Lol!!!!! Thanks! xox

Update! Went to Aldis this morning and picked up the pears..very realistic..hope they have some left when I go back in a couple of days....plan on getting the limes/lemons next time..thanks again!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I was in there Sunday and my store only had the lemons and limes.  I didn't realize there were that many in the package.  I was going to grab the lemons but ended up not doing it.  I hope they are still there this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was in there Sunday and my store only had the lemons and limes.  I didn't realize there were that many in the package.  I was going to grab the lemons but ended up not doing it.  I hope they are still there this weekend.

Me too..they were hard to find..(so hopefully they'll have some left)..LOVE the pears...they had the Moss spheres too..the lemons or limes...whatever..very cute!!!! Need to go back in a couple of days..fingers crossed!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Me too..they were hard to find..(so hopefully they'll have some left)..LOVE the pears...they had the Moss spheres too..the lemons or limes...whatever..very cute!!!! Need to go back in a couple of days..fingers crossed!

Those moss spheres were on clearance at my store.  Not a huge clearance, only a couple bucks off but still. 

Super Contributor

My hubby has been on me to go to Aldi's I have been many times over the years and my family just won't eat the stuff. We are a name brand family. I went and got a couple of boxes of the pears and told my hubby I finally went to Aldi. Hopefully, now he will let it drop.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Those moss spheres were on clearance at my store.  Not a huge clearance, only a couple bucks off but still. 

Went back to Aldi's today..got the lemons this time..the spheres are small..anyway..I'm happy..they still had alot..look great in the kitchen! Hope they still have some for you this weekend..I am betting they do..! Keep me posted! I think she said they restocked them..!

-- Mae West