Valued Contributor

I bought mine at Costco earlier this spring for much less. They only had one color and it was bronze. These are really nice I must say i was wowed. The pattern is cool, and the lights are really bright. They light up so nicely and evenly. I love mine, but you cant beat Costco!

Regular Contributor

Re: TSV solar lights, my review

@blankette@Thanks for the review.   I saw these as a pre sale so went to see if Costco or Sams Club still had their solar lights. I recall seeing some at both a few months ago but was waiting on Dh to fix our Malibu lights.  Still waiting😁😁 No luck at either.  😂  Already placed my order for a couple sets tonight.   If you snooze you lose.  

Valued Contributor

Yes, but you still got a deal and you will love them!  I recall buying them a bit begrudgingly becauseI knewI would regret passing them up later.

Honored Contributor

I bought my lights from HSN this year. I was looking for the kind which can hang from a hook and these are difficult to find. HSN had them in sets of 8 or 10. I bought the set of 8. They also change colors if you flip a switch.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm in need of new solar lights, but my Q card is smoking from those huge Luminar candles (bought 6 of them). I may have to wait till next year, and stop buying flameless candles. Or....I could just set all my flameless candles outside and land planes with the excess lighing that would provide!

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought my lights from HSN this year. I was looking for the kind which can hang from a hook and these are difficult to find. HSN had them in sets of 8 or 10. I bought the set of 8. They also change colors if you flip a switch.Woman Happy

I bought two set of the Duracell last year when they were a TSV with the color changing. I like them well enough and have had no problems.

I bought the HSN ones when they were a TS in the pack of 10. I love the remote and the morphing lights. I leave them on morphing since they match the morphing light on my pool. They are smaller but I really like them. My Duracell ones are all in my planters set on white and at night my backyard looks stunning.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have those, too. I love the color changing mode option-really pretty. I recently purchased some Westinghouse solar batteries for them, & OH MY what a difference. They stay on all night through morning....nice & bright. Before I got them, I only got 2-3 hours of a little light (Seattle area). 

Honored Contributor

My HSN lights stay on a really long time too @spot555. Mine have the original batteries in them...they're still pretty new so I won't need new batteries for a while. Thanks for the heads up about the Westinghouse batteries.Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

I really like these lights and need some but dang it I have a big tree in my tiny yard and they would never get any sun to charge them. Makes me sad. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I purchased the ones from HSN with the remote and changing lights.  I absolutely love them.  I orderd Duracell last year from QVC and two of them didn't work so I sent it back.