Contributor

Why not a home decor shopping channel?!!

I along with so many of you out there love watching & purchasing from Valerie's shows along with Harry Slatkin, Luminara, etc.....

it always seems like there is such enthusiasm and obviously huge sales when Valerie in particular has her shows that it got me thinking, why Isn't there a Home Decor shopping channel?

They could offer many different designers and styles and not just for holiday decor. 

If they offered items such as P Barn and Pier (won) at much more reasonable prices I think sales would be huge!

I don't think people would tire of it if many different designers and styles were offered. 

Just a thought. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why not a home decor shopping channel?!!

I agree.....would love a home decor channel...

Honored Contributor

Some of us were suggesting this when Q Plus (now Q2) first came into being.

I don't think it would happen, but I'd love to see it!

Honored Contributor

I have been married for 44 years and have purchased and donated hundreds of dollars of home decor.

i am now done decorating.  I am sure there are many people like me who have purchased enough and are not looking for more. Our day of purchasing and purging are over and done with.

oh, it's tempting....but I have will power.

Esteemed Contributor

Great idea

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

I would definately watch and probably buy. Great idea!!!

Regular Contributor

I would love a home decor channel.

Honored Contributor

I think that much of the enthusiasm for home decor items may come from the fact that there aren't a ton of home decor shows. 

I cannot imagine a shopping channel selling home decor items 24/7, 365 days a year.  I just don't think there would be enough sales to support that. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the idea. I enjoy being able to see various ways to use different pieces before I spend money on them. I don't always know what I like until I see it...LOL

The channel could be expanded to include problem-solving, cleaning, gardening, etc. products for inside and outside the home.

~Quack

Esteemed Contributor

If they can have a channel devoted exclusively to beauty, a home decor channel is certainly in the cards!