Trusted Contributor

Beautiful, yet this style would never work for me, I also need privacy!

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@wilma   Only if they make one way glass where I can see out but no one can see in.Smiley LOL

@grandma2pkmh 

Great idea! 👍

Esteemed Contributor

I think they're absolutely beautiful but there's no way I could live in one.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

@Desertdi 

You are sooo right!

Honored Contributor

@desertrat8 wrote:

@Desertdi 

You are sooo right!

@desertrat8     I put on KTVK (local independent CH 3 Phoenix) this morning and NOTHING was said about Ducey's interview yesterday.   Just chit-chat among the weather guy, the traffic guy and the people in the studio.  They call this "news".      So......who knows.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Glass Houses

[ Edited ]

For me the glass gives the home a very cold and modern vibe, certainly not comfy/cozy, looks more like an office....And you would have to pay someone a fortune to keep all those windows clean....And then there's the privacy issue.....Dont care for it at all!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@Desertdi

You crack me up!!  I'm in Phoenix & usually watch channel 10 in the motning. They're all pretty much the sameSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@desertrat8 wrote:

@Desertdi

You crack me up!!  I'm in Phoenix & usually watch channel 10 in the motning. They're all pretty much the sameSmiley Happy

@desertrat8    You wanna have an EVEN BETTER LAUGH?    I'm "stalled" in the middle of having dental implants.    I have the abutments (a row of little gold studs)........but NO teeth yet. 

At least wearing a face mask saves me from total embarrassment at the grocery store.    Haven't had a solid meal in 8 months.   The problem is with the lab that makes the TEETH.    They have a huge backlog.    Needless to say, I am more than a little grumpy(!!)   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@Desertdi 

8 months???  OMG.....I am really sorry.  But I love your comment about the mask!  I guess all I can say is stay positive, which you seem to be doing. but I do understand your grumpiness.  Gotta love those labs.     classeee