Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite Bed Sheets that don't PILL

I too have never had sheets that pill. I do think though that flannel would pill. Don't get flannel. 

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Smiley Surprised  I didn't know bedsheets pill!  Smiley Surprised faint.gif

The things I learn on this message board

They do if there's polyester in them.  Many years ago, before I realized that, I had a set that pilled, that were a cotton/poly blend. Since then I only buy 100% cotton; no pilling.

Honored Contributor

My mother swears by Threshold at Target.

I will never give up my Berkshire Velvetloft sheet sets.  I use them year round and have for years now.   

Respected Contributor

I have a pair that I purchased at Kolhs a couple years ago.  I love them and worry they will be hard to replace. No pilling at all.  The brand is: Vera Wang.

Valued Contributor

Another vote for Costco 100% cotton ones---bought one, went back for two more sets.  They go on sale periodically and are a great value!

KK

Respected Contributor

Very p!eased with Charter Club dobey stripe from Macy's.  That's all I buy.

Honored Contributor

So hard to find good sheets anymore.  Not a fan of 100% polyester or micro fiber--too hot and 100% cotton is the price of a car!! but here is my go-to that I am very happy with, no special brand, but I have high thread count cotton sheets that are at least 60% of that cotton and then 40% or the other---and they are really nice. got some at JCP a few years ago, 1 from ShopHQ and one set from Wayfair. they wash and dry well and feel smooth and comfy. Just enough of the 40% whatever it is, to shed wrinkles but keep you cool. However, the ones from ShopHQ, were 1000tc at 60 % and after only a few washes. they got holes in them. had to mend them.  don't shop there anymore. 

Respected Contributor

@Twins Mom  Same here, that’s the only brand I buy. I buy when they’re on sale because full price is a little more than I want to pay.

Esteemed Contributor

Long ago I had some blends that pilled so bad I threw them out.  Not sure if they are better these days, but I stick with 100% cotton.  

Honored Contributor

I've had several sets of cotton/poly blend sheets I've gotten from QVC, Northern Nights I think.  They're light and airy with no wrinkling or pilling.  I love them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment