Esteemed Contributor

New Show For Those Who Like HDTV

I just read Lorraine Bracco will do an HDTV show about renovating a house she bought in Italy...........for 1 Euro.

I really don't care for her but I know some here really like the reno shows.

I guess it starts Friday 10/30.  Not sure of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Show For Those Who Like HDTV

THANKS for letting us know ... I love this type of show.

🥰

Esteemed Contributor

@January121   Happy to do it.  I have seen some of the 1 Euro homes. They are beyond rough shape.

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 Did you mean HGTV, the home fixer upper channel?

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab  Oh my gosh, you are right.  What is wrong with me?  I have had my head up (well somewhere) all week

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Oh gosh no problem at all. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a new channel out there that I was missing!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@LuvmyLab  Oh my gosh, you are right.  What is wrong with me?  I have had my head up (well somewhere) all week

That's so funny because I didn't even notice the error.  I automatically read it as HGTV!  Probably because I watch that channel so much.  Woman Very Happy

And thanks for the heads up, @CrazyKittyLvr2 .  I love Italy and will be very interested to see what this show is like.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @CrazyKittyLvr2 . I like Lorraine and look forward to the show.  It's interesting to see how those homes can be restored as long as you have the money.

Honored Contributor

I see there's yet another new HGTV reno show: "Help, I Wrecked My House"... As far as I'm concerned they're at serious risk of overdosing on reno... Virtually every show they broadcast is real estate or reno... Enough... I wish they'd bring back some variety... I'd also note, if they were all of the quality of Sarah's House it might be different, but they aren't...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I am looking forward to the Lorraine Braco show on HGTV and seeing what they do to the reno.  I understand that refurbishing these homes is quite a task.  There was a similar show several years ago, I do not remember the name of the celebrity who purchased the home in an area of Italy where his family was originally from, but I really enjoyed it.

The one show that dislike is Buying in the Big Easy.  Silly host and silly buyers.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!