Honored Contributor

Re: Do not purchase anything from J.C.Penneys.com

[ Edited ]

@viva923

guess that's the attitude one takes when it's their error tell the everyone (here & Im sure the JCP CS person just doing her job following policy)  you've been wronged or to boycott the store (or whatever).  

IMO this is why our society has become rude & self serving.  My goodness, it's a shirt -- don't want to make the drive or pay to return it -- donate it to a thrift store someone out there can use it.

Smh

Editing because JCP is such a bad company & treats customers poorly I got a whooping $.13 check for incorrect return amount (bought something in NJ no tax on clothes)- I never noticed I was shorted but JCP did!  (Of course I realize it was caughtprobably in a audit).

1D54591B-A2E5-41A4-8E7F-6656AAE57578.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Sorry you had a bad experience. I order from JCP quite often (usually get my Levi's there and other things also), I always have had good luck. Guess we all don't have the same experience wherever we shop.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I could understand if you're thread was titled, "I'll never shop at JCP again" but to tell everyone else here to boycott it because of the hassle caused by your mistake?

Ditto what @homedecor1 said.  SMH.

Honored Contributor

@viva923.  Hope everything gets straightened out. Just my opinion, I think you were just venting.