Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Is it to hold "post it's" or pens/pencils???

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@lolakimono   Is it to hold "post it's" or pens/pencils???

@jubilant 

Getting closer.

Here is a hint RE the transformation.

Shop the Basics Acrylic Magnet Frame by Studio Décor® at Michaels

Honored Contributor

Love the picture!  Could it be a place for the kids to drop in an idea, hints, or opinions?

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

Love the picture!  Could it be a place for the kids to drop in an idea, hints, or opinions?

@jubilant 

A suggestion box?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Yes, that's what I meant but the word "suggestion" just wouldn't come. Ha!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   One more question and I won't hog the boards anymore   (well... maybe I won't)!   You are bringing out the private investigator side of me.  Will the container itself symbolize something?

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@lolakimono   One more question and I won't hog the boards anymore   (well... maybe I won't)!   You are bringing out the private investigator side of me.  Will the container itself symbolize something?

@jubilant 

Hogging?  The boards are dead. 

Ask away!Cat Very Happy

By "symbolize" do you mean that when you look at the container you will know exactly what's in it?

Like if I glued unwrapped crayons all over the outside, you would expect to find crayons inside it?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  No, that's not  what I was thinking.  Actually, I was thinking about the removal of the brass to reveal what was underneath and how beautiful and useful the bowl is however it looks.  

Honored Contributor

BTW- if anyone in our at home audience is playing along ( @Drythe ) and is feeling inspired, there is a VERY unusual shaped brass urn at Shopgoodwill, with about 10 hours remaining on the auction as of 11:20 ET Friday.

Honored Contributor

I do like the piece as is and would display it on one of my tables in the living room.  However, I too am curious as to the transformation and trust it will be creative!  Looking forward to see your idea!