Honored Contributor

I love the look of this house and fresh green yard. Can take or leave most of the decor, which strikes me as rather pat and predictable, but not outright unattractive...

shome_image003_RGB_1080x721_1909997.jpg

Dining Room... I think it has a certain appeal for yet another neutral room...

shome_image001_RGB_1080x659_1909995.jpg

Sitting Room... Sorry but I actively dislike sitting rooms that nest four arm chairs together and call it a day. To me, a sitting room needs a sofa or a loveseat along with chairs... I also don't like the fireplace... And the whole ottoman as coffee table thing has grown too common... Just another bland, transitional sitting room...

shome_image001_RGB_1080x659_1909995.jpg

shome_image004_RGB_1080x775_1909998.jpg

Bedroom... Like the turquoise accent color and I could live with it, but there are definitely things I'd prefer to change...

shome_image009_RGB_1080x1320_1910000.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Charmed by this House...

@stevieb Agreed.  I don't like the hidious gold things on the wall, hate the headboard on the bed, and the lighting is less than lovely.  

Love the dining room table and chairs--but would put a pretty warm wood traditional sideboard with it to warm them up rather than that blah white thing that adds nothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

They certainly like beige!!!!!!  (snore.....Woman LOL)

Honored Contributor

I love the outside of the house but not the decor inside.  

Esteemed Contributor

This house is definitely charming.

I am sure it is a product of living in the city where our garages are alley-side, but it is really refreshing to see a lovely home where garage doors are not the main focal point.

Honored Contributor

More mirrors reflecting more ceilings.  Dreadfully dull, neutral decor.  Yes, the exterior is the best part.  Kudos to the gardner. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The outside of the house is lovely except for those round bushes.  I don't care for the inside.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I am in the minority..I like the outside and the inside.

I love rooms that are neutral, bright, and airy...this home checks off all of those boxes.

The only thing I would change is..in the bedroom..I don't like area rugs on top of area rugs. ...love the top rug.

Respected Contributor

The green grass is nice. However the tree right in front of the windows detracts from the architectural details of the house. The inside is very bland also. It just doesn't have any appeal.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The outside of the house is lovely except for those round bushes.  I don't care for the inside.

...and I thought I was the only one who disliked round perfectly cut bushes.

I also don't like square bushes or bushes cut in to shapes...natural looking is appealing to me.