Respected Contributor

Re: Charmed by this House...

@stevieb 

The exterior is unique & very pleasant along with the luscious landscaping.  Too bad the interior doesn't seem to compliment the exterior.  I don't care for most the the style inside.  As you said, the turquoise is a nice pop of color.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

About the landscaping, they've pretty clearly opted for a pristine look. I might choose different landscaping and a bit more color, but the look they've chosen clearly goes with the house and probably the neighborhood. Less sculped shubs and different tree choices might work well with a house with a bit less immaculate exterior.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I really like the style of the house.  I agree with the poster who said the tree needs to go.  It kind of spoils the effect!  It seems the decorator likes round sunburst thingys on all the walls.  Not my taste.  All in all a pretty house.

Man plans. God laughs.
Honored Contributor

I don't like the gold accents, and its a little too neutral for me, needs a little color, but overall a very charming home!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@just bee  That's what I thought!!! Upside down spider. Then a big smashed bug on the wall...

Honored Contributor

@LonestarBabs wrote:

@just bee  That's what I thought!!! Upside down spider. Then a big smashed bug on the wall...

@LonestarBabs 

Yeah!  Like it hit a windshield... Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

Loved the house exterior and thought, "this is going to be good." Then got to the interior. Turned me off fast.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the outside is nice, but the inside is dreadful!