Valued Contributor

Tired of cheap sheets.  Want to invest in a really nice set of sheets.  Has anyone actually tried the Boll and Branch sheets?  The reviews seem to be extremely high and I like the fact that they're USA made.  Tired of buying cheap Chinese.

Honored Contributor

I have never even heard of them. The sheets are 100% organic cotton. They look nice. Please post what you think about them if you buy a set. I also hate cheap sheets & always looking for nice sheets. 

I bought a set of Bamboo sheets from Cariloha & a set of flannel sheets from Lands End. They were both expensive but I waited & ordered them during their black friday sales. Boll & Branch just had 25% off during their black friday cyber monday sales.

There is a 50% off coupon for your 1st order from them listed on RetailMeNot you could try it & see it works. Hard to believe they would give 50% off. Just search Boll & Branch on RetailMeNot to find it.

Valued Contributor

I still am a fan of Ralph Lauren or Grand Patrician jacquard Egyptian cotton.  They arent cheap, but they wear very well and are so comfortable.  I find the 450 thread count and up are the best.

Honored Contributor

These are not made in USA but the Target Vintage Washed Percale sheets are very nice.   I grew up in a house with Percale sheets, it's a very tight weave.    A 200TC feels more like a 400.

Great sale now also.

Contributor

I've purchased 2 sets. Best sheets I've ever owned or slept on. They wash beautifully and are soft and luxurious. Yes it's a bit more tham I normally would pay but they're worth it. 

Respected Contributor
I have Boll and Branch sheets, love them. 100% organic cotton, very soft, wash well.
Valued Contributor

@forest wrote:

I've purchased 2 sets. Best sheets I've ever owned or slept on. They wash beautifully and are soft and luxurious. Yes it's a bit more tham I normally would pay but they're worth it. 

Thanks!  I was hoping somebody would respond that has actually purchased these sheets.  They sound wonderful.  I am recovering from pneumonia and am craving cozy and luxurious things right now.  

Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy  and @forest    The time is coming soon when I can switch from flannel to cotton sheets, and I want to upgrade ours. I searched the Home forum for comments on Boll and Branch sheets and found your replies on this thread.

Would you please give me your opinions on these points?

•  Wrinkles out of the dryer   I avoid using our high thread count sheets because they wrinkle so badly.  How do the Boll and Branch sheets launder?
  • Durability  How old are your sheets, and are they wearing well? "Soft" can translate to "fragile" in my mind.
  • Would you buy them again?  Are they worth the price?  This is my standard gauge for approval of anything.   

Thank you for any information you care to share with me.  I'm a careful shopper and like to get it right the first time.    ---Mrs. G.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Kindaglitzy  and @forest    The time is coming soon when I can switch from flannel to cotton sheets, and I want to upgrade ours. I searched the Home forum for comments on Boll and Branch sheets and found your replies on this thread.

Would you please give me your opinions on these points?

•  Wrinkles out of the dryer   I avoid using our high thread count sheets because they wrinkle so badly.  How do the Boll and Branch sheets launder?
  • Durability  How old are your sheets, and are they wearing well? "Soft" can translate to "fragile" in my mind.
  • Would you buy them again?  Are they worth the price?  This is my standard gauge for approval of anything.   

Thank you for any information you care to share with me.  I'm a careful shopper and like to get it right the first time.    ---Mrs. G.

@IamMrsG, I too am thinking about these sheets.  Your questions are spot-on; especially the wrinkle factor.  I refuse to iron my sheets.  I am attaching a link that might help or as it did for me, made me more unclear as to what I am going to do...!  

http://www.reviewopedia.com/boll-and-branch-reviews

Respected Contributor

@forest wrote:

@forest, I have been contemplating these sheets for awhile.  Do you have to iron your sheets?  This just isn't an option for me.  I see a lot of excellent reviews.  I do not mind paying big $$$ but the ironing part will be my deal breaker.  TIA!