Respected Contributor

Are there any forum members who purchase from The Good Home Co?   I discovered them when QVC carried a few of their products.   That was many years ago and I believe Jill Bauer presented them.  

I have been purchasing from them ever since.   I usually buy their laundry fragrances and also their sheet and linen spray.    My favorite scent for sheets and linens is the lavender one.   I spray my pillow right before I get into bed and the lavender scent is so calming and helps me get to sleep.

I recently purchased two new laundry fragrance scents, at least I believe they are new, one is honeysuckle and the other one is lilac.  They are both fantastic.  

For those who might purchase from them, and enjoy the fragrance of lilacs, you will just love that particular one.

I know there are other companies who manufactured the same type of products, but I prefer the ones from The Good Home Co. 

Trusted Contributor

@J Town Girl: Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check them out!

Honored Contributor

A number of years back I bought some of their items from Marshalls/TJMaxx/Home Goods and really liked them.  When they stopped carrying them I looked online and the full price is a bit much for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN