Respected Contributor

BornToShop wrote:  @IamMrsG, I too am thinking about these sheets.  Your questions are spot-on; especially the wrinkle factor.  I refuse to iron my sheets.  I am attaching a link that might help or as it did for me, made me more unclear as to what I am going to do...!  

http://www.reviewopedia.com/boll-and-branch-reviews

@BornToShop   Thank you for the link.  I just read it, and, boy, were the reviews bad--enough to cause me to put my decision on hold, too.  I think I'll keep looking around.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

BornToShop wrote:  @IamMrsG, I too am thinking about these sheets.  Your questions are spot-on; especially the wrinkle factor.  I refuse to iron my sheets.  I am attaching a link that might help or as it did for me, made me more unclear as to what I am going to do...!  

@BornToShop   Thank you for the link.  I just read it, and, boy, were the reviews bad--enough to cause me to put my decision on hold, too.  I think I'll keep looking around.

@IamMrsG, the problem is there are also many awesome reviews.  I am not in dire straits for new sheets, however until I am, I will patiently wait to see what anymore forthcoming reviews will show.  

Respected Contributor

The other issue is, what would feel fabulous to you @IamMrsG & your DH could be much different from what me & my DH would like...!  Sheets are truly a personal thing, which make the reviews so much more confusing.  They do have a 30 day money back guarantee; I just might get adventurous, lol.  

Respected Contributor
I've had my Bill and Branch sheets for going on two years. For me it is wash, use, repeat. I take mine out of the dryer and fold immediately, they do not stay in dryer beyond end of set time. Yes, there are a certain amount of wrinkles that do not bother me. I do not iron sheets. Pillow cases are fine because I wash them in a laundry bag and dry separate from sheets so they don't end up all balled together. Yes, I would buy again. Am thinking about purchasing their towels. The sheets are very soft.
Respected Contributor
Sorry, meant Boll and Branch.
Respected Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Kindaglitzy  and @forest    The time is coming soon when I can switch from flannel to cotton sheets, and I want to upgrade ours. I searched the Home forum for comments on Boll and Branch sheets and found your replies on this thread.

Would you please give me your opinions on these points?

•  Wrinkles out of the dryer   I avoid using our high thread count sheets because they wrinkle so badly.  How do the Boll and Branch sheets launder?
  • Durability  How old are your sheets, and are they wearing well? "Soft" can translate to "fragile" in my mind.
  • Would you buy them again?  Are they worth the price?  This is my standard gauge for approval of anything.   

Thank you for any information you care to share with me.  I'm a careful shopper and like to get it right the first time.    ---Mrs. G.

@IamMrsG, I too am thinking about these sheets.  Your questions are spot-on; especially the wrinkle factor.  I refuse to iron my sheets.  I am attaching a link that might help or as it did for me, made me more unclear as to what I am going to do...!  

@IamMrsG, Did you get a set yet?  DH bought me a set for Mother's Day, yay!  Haven't received them yet but, I will let you know after I get them & test drive them a couple nights or so.  

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop  Lucky you!  Because of those bad reviews I read, I did not order them, so will be appreciative of any opinion of your new sheets you share here.  As I frequently lose track of threads, please "@" me when  you do.  In the meantime, sleep tight!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Boll and Branch sheets

[ Edited ]

@IamMrsG wrote:

@BornToShop  Lucky you!  Because of those bad reviews I read, I did not order them, so will be appreciative of any opinion of your new sheets you share here.  As I frequently lose track of threads, please "@" me when  you do.  In the meantime, sleep tight!  Woman Happy

@IamMrsG, not even a week and look what happened when I tightened up the fitted sheet before DH & went to bed last night as I do every night the past 24 years.  Needless to say, I cannot believe these sheets ripped. The pic is very bad, sorry.  Weird shading. Back they go...

unnamed.jpg

Respected Contributor

Wow!  Is it because they are too soft?  Thanks for posting.  Still looking for soft sheets. 

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop   OH NO!  I am sure that was so frustrating, not to mention disappointing.  I certainly hope you get good customer service and would appreciate hearing your result.  

P.S.  Was this problem ever mentioned in the reviews?  If not, if I were you, I'd post about it.   After customer service has the opportunity to rectify the problem, of course.