Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 920
Registered: ‎04-03-2019

Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.

Watching the Inspire Me! decor show reminds me how thankful I am for Valerie Parr Hill and how much I miss Jill Bauer and Lisa Robertson’s decor shows. These products look like rejects from the Big Lots 2015 Christmas collection. These items are cheap and below QVC’s standards.

Highlighted
Contributor
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎07-26-2018

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.

[ Edited ]

I’m not a fan, either. Somebody out there must, though—they’ve got the full hour! 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 920
Registered: ‎04-03-2019

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.

People have been begging for Alberti to have his own line and decor shows for years, and this is what they give us? The host has twice already had to basically tell the vendor to not misrepresent the product and we’re not even halfway through the show.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 120
Registered: ‎09-06-2010

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.

@MaryLamb @Too much glitter!

 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 195
Registered: ‎02-21-2012

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.

I am not impressed with this line and not my style either.  I too prefer Valerie's selection to this line, even though many of her items are too "fancy" for me.  I am not into glitter, glam or too much mercury glass but I know many are.  I liked her styles from yesteryear, more homey and country.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,644
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.

So far, I have bought the glitter ropes in two colors, havn't seen anything else, yet.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 920
Registered: ‎04-03-2019

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.


@mousiegirl wrote:

So far, I have bought the glitter ropes in two colors, havn't seen anything else, yet.


@mousiegirl  Did you notice that the microlight strand is not embedded in the glitter rope? It’s just a regular strand of micro lights wrapped around a fabric rope.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,644
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.


@MaryLamb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

So far, I have bought the glitter ropes in two colors, havn't seen anything else, yet.


@mousiegirl  Did you notice that the microlight strand is not embedded in the glitter rope? It’s just a regular strand of micro lights wrapped around a fabric rope.


 

 

@MaryLamb   No, I didn't notice, will rethink these, thank you.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 920
Registered: ‎04-03-2019

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.


@mousiegirl wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

So far, I have bought the glitter ropes in two colors, havn't seen anything else, yet.


@mousiegirl  Did you notice that the microlight strand is not embedded in the glitter rope? It’s just a regular strand of micro lights wrapped around a fabric rope.


 

 

@MaryLamb   No, I didn't notice, will rethink these, thank you.


@mousiegirl  I have a drawer full of micro lights. I’m just thinking I could buy trim cord in any fabric or craft store and achieve that  look.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,644
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.


@MaryLamb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

So far, I have bought the glitter ropes in two colors, havn't seen anything else, yet.


@mousiegirl  Did you notice that the microlight strand is not embedded in the glitter rope? It’s just a regular strand of micro lights wrapped around a fabric rope.


 

 

@MaryLamb   No, I didn't notice, will rethink these, thank you.


@mousiegirl  I have a drawer full of micro lights. I’m just thinking I could buy trim cord in any fabric or craft store and achieve that  look.


 

 

@MaryLamb   I cancelled, you are right. Smiley Happy