Honored Contributor

Candle Impressions deer and fawn candle - CIJ 6-30-19

[ Edited ]

Candle Impressions Buck and Fawn Deer Flameless Candle - H220132

https://www.qvc.com/Candle-Impressions-Buck-and-Fawn-Deer-Flameless-Candle.product.H220132.html?sc=S...

I finally received my candle in the 'natural' color choice yesterday.  So far, so good.  I set the timer and it turned itself off at the right time.  I'm just waiting to make sure it turns itself back on at the right time Woman Very Happy

I've never received a faulty item from the Candle Impressions line.

I am so pleased that I ordered this candle.  If you ordered one, have you received it?  Are you pleased with your purchase? 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Candle Impressions deer and fawn candle - CIJ 6-30-19

Love this candle and happy to learn it is using batteries because I would have a difficult time taking a match to this deer and fawn...

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad you posted a review of this item. I kept staring at it for the longest time because I thought it was the perfect gift for the kid's in-laws. Thanks for sharing your comments.

Honored Contributor

That is just the sweetest candle, @Bird mama!

Trusted Contributor

I received mine a couple days ago.  It's cute but now I'm wishing I hadn't spent the money

on it.  The bodies are what mainly lights up, I expected that but hoped some light would show up in the deer faces.  I'm keeping it because it looks cute with my other deer.

I haven't tested out the timer - I need to do that.

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose   I understand what you are saying and I have to credit the Q photographers for accurately representing how the buck and fawn light up.

Because of where the light is on the buck I find the fawn is more 'all over' illuminated.  You are correct that the bucks head is dimmer when it is dark and the candle is on.

I have alot of candle impressions figurals that aren't fully illuminated when they turn on.

What I like about this candle is that when it flicker it's almost like a shared heartbeat between the adult and baby deer.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama  I purchased without seeing the presentation.  I just had hope the faces would light up a little, I didn't really expect it.  I have other battery operated candles also so I know they don't fully light up.

I love your "heartbeat" comment.  I'll think of that now whenever I look at my candle  rather than thinking of the unlit faces.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose   I don't think they presented this candle and a bunch of us bought it 'sight unseen' probably because we were afraid it would sell out.  Okay maybe I bought it because I was afraid it would sell out Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I fell in love with this candle and ordered it in the brown/green. Unfortunately, whoever was in charge of painting it must have left work early because the fawn's eye was not painted. :-(  I'm debating sending it back for a replacement or just taking a Sharpie and coloring it in. 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Im so happy to hear how much you are enjoying the deer and fawn candle. I was so tempted to purchase but with our hot Texas summer in progress I was afraid they'd arrive melted......

Candle Impressions makes good quality products  ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”