Valued Contributor

Watching the Inspire Me! decor show reminds me how thankful I am for Valerie Parr Hill and how much I miss Jill Bauer and Lisa Robertson’s decor shows. These products look like rejects from the Big Lots 2015 Christmas collection. These items are cheap and below QVC’s standards.

Contributor

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.

[ Edited ]

I’m not a fan, either. Somebody out there must, though—they’ve got the full hour! 

Valued Contributor

People have been begging for Alberti to have his own line and decor shows for years, and this is what they give us? The host has twice already had to basically tell the vendor to not misrepresent the product and we’re not even halfway through the show.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@MaryLamb @Too much glitter!

Super Contributor

I am not impressed with this line and not my style either.  I too prefer Valerie's selection to this line, even though many of her items are too "fancy" for me.  I am not into glitter, glam or too much mercury glass but I know many are.  I liked her styles from yesteryear, more homey and country.

Honored Contributor

So far, I have bought the glitter ropes in two colors, havn't seen anything else, yet.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

So far, I have bought the glitter ropes in two colors, havn't seen anything else, yet.

@mousiegirl  Did you notice that the microlight strand is not embedded in the glitter rope? It’s just a regular strand of micro lights wrapped around a fabric rope.

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  Did you notice that the microlight strand is not embedded in the glitter rope? It’s just a regular strand of micro lights wrapped around a fabric rope.

@MaryLamb   No, I didn't notice, will rethink these, thank you.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  I have a drawer full of micro lights. I’m just thinking I could buy trim cord in any fabric or craft store and achieve that  look.

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  I have a drawer full of micro lights. I’m just thinking I could buy trim cord in any fabric or craft store and achieve that  look.

@MaryLamb   I cancelled, you are right. Smiley Happy