Honored Contributor

Re: I caved with Harry.......

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I am tempted by the pumpkin and autumn leaves, but can't imagine what the leaves scent would be, anyone every smelled this?

@mousiegirl

This leaves might be a little bit different.............

Here's the fragrance notes for Harry's Harvest Leaves-

The essence of Fall on a blustery day is captured with spiced pumpkin, tart cranberry and farmstand apples.

Now this is the fragrance notes for BBW Leaves-

Crisp Red Apple, Golden Nectar, Warm Clove Spice

@Spurt  Thank you, they both sound good to me.  I think I am sold on those now.

@mousiegirl @TenderMercies

Hopefully all of us enjoy his new collection and new scents.........The advantage of BBW you can return them if you dont like them or even exchange them for a different scent, but with QVC you lose your original shipping and pay for the return....But Harry's advantage he never had drowning wicks, and burn time was great, and he said these candles are a little bit bigger than what he did in the past.............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Yes here too. The Octagon house with candle. That Whitehouse luminary looked. Beautiful too!

Frequent Contributor

Well I certainly did enough damage with Harry's wonderful offerings.  I stopped using real candles when Harry stopped making his candles.  

Welcome back Harry! 

Here is my damage:

Diffusers

Pine trees
White house warmer
Storybook tin - Winter
Melts Fall and winter
Set 2 Large Deluxe Candles
Snowman Canister

My UPS and Postal Carrier are not going to love me come mid Sept.  LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my....   I wish I hadn't found this post!  I LOVE Harry's things, and still have so many of his original large candles in a lot of beautiful scents.  I stocked up on QVC and B&BW whenever I had a coupon (which was often).    I watched the show at midnight, and will take a look to see what he's offering.

I thought the TSV was a little pricey.  I personally don't need that tin.  I wish he had offered another candle or two instead.

Enjoy your purchases.   I thought the large gingerbread country house was so sweet and very pretty when lit.

****  I'm looking and so far have the plug in fragrances in my cart.  I used to LOVE these when he did them years ago (in this shape).  

Respected Contributor

Man those melts are expensive. What am I missing? Are they the size of my hand? HA!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped wrote:

Man those melts are expensive. What am I missing? Are they the size of my hand? HA!!!!!

@pupwhipped

I thought that I had read the description wrong because I couldn't believe that it was 20 bucks for six wax melts!  Holy moly!!!  Apparently I am waaay outta my league with his stuff.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

Wow!!! It sounds like a lot of you went all out!  Awesome!

I fell asleep and then woke up toward the end of his midnight show, but luckily I recorded it and watched it right then and there. 

I am tempted by the set of 2 large candles, the gingerbread house is GORGEOUS, and I'm interested in seeing some of his other items presented later on today.  I haven't "flipped the switch" and made any purchases yet - I'm not sure that I will either.  There were other things I liked from the last CIJ weekend and I'm having a super hard time making up my mind.  What's a girl to do?!?  Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

The large white house for me...I have 3 of his previous ones from QVC and B&BW!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought two storybooks and the large ceramic White House with candle. Couldn't resist!!

Contributor

I bought the gingerbread house.I'm so pleased. I have two of his gingerbread houses from the past (Q and BBW) and I love them. I look forward to pulling them out every Christmas. As soon as I saw it on the set, I knew I had to get it.  

I'm debating about some of the big candles. I want them all, but can't do that. LOL. My favorite scents are baking and fall. So, good options available! So glad Skatkin candles are back.