Honored Contributor

The big Gingerbread House, the Gingerbread warmer, 2 sets of melts, all 3 Storybook of votives. I'm waiting for some of the other items shown throughout the show and via instragram/his videos that are not (yet) showing available via QVC.

My ONLY question is: do I need the Gingerbread House with the 3 wick candle AND the Gingerbread warmer....I thought the latter was much smaller but it's ONLY an inch smaller....that's a BIG warmer! Hmmmm......

Super Contributor

Re: I caved with Harry.......

I caved too!! I ordered the big white house and the trees LOL and then ordered four sets of his big candles and both diffuser sets, I am thinking about more but dont know yet. I was afraid things would sell out. I have never had one of his candles before so am excited. Never bought anything of his before. I really like the trees and wasnt planning on burning them, would like to keep them from year to year if I can

Respected Contributor

I had to order all of the houses, too.  They are just too cute.  

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003  Did you order the Gingerbread and the White house sets? The warmers too?  I'm wondering, lol.....

Honored Contributor

@DarlingDino wrote:

I caved too!! I ordered the big white house and the trees LOL and then ordered four sets of his big candles and both diffuser sets, I am thinking about more but dont know yet. I was afraid things would sell out. I have never had one of his candles before so am excited. Never bought anything of his before. I really like the trees and wasnt planning on burning them, would like to keep them from year to year if I can

@DarlingDino  I love the pinecones, but wouldn't burn them either, too pretty.  I still have beautiful candle berry trees with gold bases that I bought on sale decades ago at a department store, look brand new.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought one set of two large candles.  I still have many, many jarred candles in my favorite scents from Swan Creek and Cheerful Giver thoughKeepers of the Light is on the label on the candles, weird, that was sold here last year, but I bought at zulily,  and I still have candles that Harry brought here years ago that came with the gingerbread house luminary, partially burned.

Trusted Contributor

I caved and bought 2 sets of the large candles.  I hope I like them more than the BBW ones I buy every year.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Marsha2003  Did you order the Gingerbread and the White house sets? The warmers too?  I'm wondering, lol.....

@SahmIam I did.  🤑. I'm not that interested in the other pierced warmers or the mercury glass holders.  The candles in mugs were intriguing, so I'll wait to see those, but otherwise I think I'll limit myself to the houses.

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 sets of the 3 wick candles  (4 candles in all) ---Pumpkin/Leaves  and  Cranberry and Sugar Plum..........

And I Fall Storybook and 1 Winter Storybook (I thought it would be the best way to try some of his scents to see which I like best).................

Glad there was Easy Pay....LOL!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I bought one set of two large candles.  I still have many, many jarred candles in my favorite scents from Swan Creek and a brand that was sold here last year, but I bought at zulily, can't remember the name, and I still have candles that Harry brought here years ago that came with the gingerbread house luminariy, partially burned.

@mousiegirl, I have the creamy nutmeg candles that I got with the gb house years ago.  I ended up scooping and melting the wax.  It smells so good.  The candles on set tonight had nice high flames which I was happy to see.  They should burn nicely. 

Cheerful Giver, is that the other brand?