Valued Contributor

Drawstring Gift Bags, H-215737

To whom it may concern:

Please change the wording for this item from "Kringle Express 70-Piece Drawstring Gift Bag Set with Tags" to "Kringle Express 70-Piece Drawstring Gift Bag Set and Tags."  I really enjoy these bags and they make wrapping so much easier, but the "with" in the description implies that 70 bags each come with a it's own gift tag.  I think the description is disingenuous considering there are really only 32 actual gift bags in this set.  Sorry!  This just bugs me!

Honored Contributor

Re: Drawstring Gift Bags, H-215737

That would bother me too.  Are they counting the tags as "pieces?"  That seems deceptive, if not crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueeich  That is a distinction without a difference!! I don’t really see an issue here.

The bags are wonderful.They make wrapping fun & easy !!

Valued Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@sueeich  That is a distinction without a difference!! I don’t really see an issue here.

The bags are wonderful.They make wrapping fun & easy !!

I totally agree; the bags are a great idea.  It's just if you read the description quickly and don't read the online description or hear the product presentation, you'd think you're getting 70 gift bags.  I really wish they'd change this.  The gift tags shouldn't be counted as extra pieces - there's nothing to them.

Esteemed Contributor

@sueeich  JMO but I disagree.I think you’re over analyzing it. But to each their own.

Trusted Contributor

Honestly at first I thought you were just being a bit persnickety, but you are absolutely right, it is deceiving..if I bought those I would think I was getting 70 bags, but they are counting the tags as well....pretty silly

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

That would bother me too.  Are they counting the tags as "pieces?"  That seems deceptive, if not crazy.

@ValuSkr yes they are. You only get 32 bags with this set.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree @sueeich.  I love those bags and just ordered a set last week.  But I agree that the 72-piece sounds misleading.  For example, the lock and lock pieces K46644 2-piece set is for 2 lock and lock pieces and two lids.  They don't count the lids as seperate pieces for lock and lock. So, they shouldn't count the gift tags as seperate pieces for the Gift bags.

Esteemed Contributor

I think for best clarity the title should read something like

bags and tags set. 

Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I think for best clarity the title should read something like

bags and tags set. 

Yes, that's my point.  They just need to change one word:  "and" rather then "with."  "With" implies a "set" of 70 pieces whereas "and"correctly represents 70 pieces total.  As I've said before, I love the product, it's just that I feel duped eveytime I go to order these gift bags.  I get excited about 70 gifts bags only to realize, after I've read the fine print, that you're usually only getting about 1/2 as many gift bags.