Respected Contributor

Re: Drawstring Gift Bags, H-215737

I agree. I did order them anyway, as I had them last year and loved them.  The name (70) would be misleading to anyone who didn't watch a presentation on them.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the OP ..... the wording is very misleading.... I bought these last year & expected more bags!!!!

Honored Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@sueeich  That is a distinction without a difference!! I don’t really see an issue here.

The bags are wonderful.They make wrapping fun & easy !!

I totally agree; the bags are a great idea.  It's just if you read the description quickly and don't read the online description or hear the product presentation, you'd think you're getting 70 gift bags.  I really wish they'd change this.  The gift tags shouldn't be counted as extra pieces - there's nothing to them.

@sueeich  I read it as 70 gift bags, but didn't stop to think that that was probably an incorrect number.  Grammar these days is not taught in schools.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you OP and have complained about this for the last several years. 

It does make it seem like you are getting many more bags than you do. To count those cheapo tags in the piece count is ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like these bags, but as someone else said somewhere on these forums, they need to make them more elegant.  I hate using them for an adult w/Santa, etc on them.