Valued Contributor

Does anyone Know what tomorrow's TSV is?

I thought I heard it's a Santa's Best Tree - Does anyone have a link to a sneak peak prevew, or a photo / item #?

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone Know what tomorrow's TSV is?

Google peacemanor blogspot to get to site with TSV tree.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven

Its window candles (supposed to be a new and improved version).....ZZZZZZZ  And of course Valerie also has window candles too....Woman Frustrated  I really wish the buyer would coordinate with the vendors so there is less duplication and more of a variety....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I thought I heard it's a Santa's Best Tree - Does anyone have a link to a sneak peak prevew, or a photo / item #?

@Beauty Maven  Santa's Best trees will be on, probably TSV, can't remember, in green or flocked.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Nightowiz!  That is an awesome website!  I'll be visiting that site often Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@Beauty Maven- Yes, it is a Santa's Best Micro-Light Tree.  The general number is H215618, then you get a choice of sizes and green or flocked.

I think it's going to be maybe Sunday?  The presale says it goes for another 35 hours (approximately).

Valued Contributor

Thanks Venezia!  I took a look and. . . WHOA!  The price!  WAY too rich for me.  $555 (when you add tax and shipping) is a lot of money.  It is a beautiful tree, but they don't offer enough easy-pays for me to afford it.  I'll have to wait for an "as is" version next year.  Thanks though for the item #, I really appreciate it.

Respected Contributor

Yikes ! Too pricey for me too. Think I’ll just buy some micro light strands and string them on my old tree 🌲!

Frequent Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

It's the same tree as last year with the micro lights but the remote has more functions.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@Beauty Maven- Yes, it is a Santa's Best Micro-Light Tree.  The general number is H215618, then you get a choice of sizes and green or flocked.

I think it's going to be maybe Sunday?  The presale says it goes for another 35 hours (approximately).

@Venezia
I watched the video, and the flocked tree doesn't appear to have any green  on it whatsoever. And if those prices are what QVC considers sale prices I doubt they'll sell many too many trees.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe