Trusted Contributor

Countdown to Christmas In July!

Holiday Friends!  

Just 4 weeks from today we will be just hours away from the kickoff of Chirstmas In July!!  Is there one particular type of item you're looking for this year?  Do you plan on spending more or less than usual?  Personally, I'm hoping the Scott Brothers offer a companion piece of a sitting deer to the standing one (H211535) they presented last CIJ.  Here is the schedule for Sunday, July 1.  All times are Easter Standard.

12:00AM - 1:00AM - 31st Annual CIJ Sale - Super-sized

1:00AM - 3:00AM - House to Home by Valerie

3:00AM - 6:00AM - The Joy of Christmas

6:00AM - 7:00AM - Jim Shore Heartwood Creek

7:00AM - 8:00AM - Holidays Aglow - Decorative Lights

8:00AM - 10:00AM - Holidays with Mary

10:00AM - 12:00PM - Sundays with Carolyn & Dan

12:00PM - 2:00PM - In the Kitchen with David

2:00PM - 4:00PM - David's Great Big Christmas

4:00PM - 6:00PM - Gourmet Holiday

6:00PM - 7:00PM - House to Home by Valerie

7:00PM - 9:00PM - Deck the Halls

9:00PM - 10:00PM - Catherine Zeta Jones Holiday

10:00PM - 12:00PM - 31st Annual CIJ Sale

How exciting that Mary and CZJ will be doing shows!  Hopefully we'll have a greater variety of styles this year.

Honored Contributor

Re: Countdown to Christmas In July!

The shows in the lineup look good.  I'm not really looking for anything specific.  Have to see what the TSV and specials are.  🎄🎅

Esteemed Contributor

@TenderMercies How did you get the line-up? I don't see it on the program guide. I am so excited and will be looking for anything new.

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@TenderMercies How did you get the line-up? I don't see it on the program guide. I am so excited and will be looking for anything new.

@PA Mom-mom Someone posted it in another thread.

Respected Contributor

I am really looking forward to Christmas in July this year. The Catherine Zeta-Jones items are of particular interest to me since we are having guests this year and her bedding is so lovely. 

I will be doing more entertaining and less decorating this year.....going to keep that simple and invest my time in the food and table settings. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I am really looking forward to Christmas in July this year. The Catherine Zeta-Jones items are of particular interest to me since we are having guests this year and her bedding is so lovely. 

I will be doing more entertaining and less decorating this year.....going to keep that simple and invest my time in the food and table settings. 

@Regal Bee I like her things too! And, her prices are not over the top.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess David's Great Big Christmas is going to be more oversized decorations. I miss the nostalgic items he  presented a few years ago. I bought several of those ceramic NOEL candle holders for myself and family.

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I guess David's Great Big Christmas is going to be more oversized decorations. I miss the nostalgic items he  presented a few years ago. I bought several of those ceramic NOEL candle holders for myself and family.

@PA Mom-mom I feel like people have been talking about wanting to see nostalgic decor again for years.  Maybe it will finally happen this year.  Since Kringle Express is QVC’s own holiday decor brand, it would make sense for them to craft some of these items.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom I feel like people have been talking about wanting to see nostalgic decor again for years.  Maybe it will finally happen this year.  Since Kringle Express is QVC’s own holiday decor brand, it would make sense for them to craft some of these items.

I so agree. I am going back to much more simple decor this year. I also miss the nostalgic decor. I have already laid out our holiday design plan and I am so excited about it. 

Okay, I am laughing at myself but how much fun is this????????

Honored Contributor

I’m hoping to buy only one thing, if it even exists. 

I bought the nativity two years ago with the Connemara marble base. 

Last year they offered the wise men and I bought those. 

I’m hoping they offer a set of animals. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?