Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill's Sneak Peek for July 25th...

HERE is the link.

There is nothing I am even tempted with whatsoever...thankfully. I did happen to notice for those interested that there seems to be new colors for 'what seems to be' a new variation of last year's H212812 - 16" Celestial Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show Tree. In the pic below it is shown in a gold and blue. Last year there was only silver. Maybe it will also have new light options? Anyway, I'm happy with the ones we have and love them. Here's the pic:

xxx.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's Sneak Peek for July 25th...

The trees are pretty and the Santa is neat but nothing is really appealing to me. Yay!
Trusted Contributor

Looks like I am safe, at least till I see the TSV.  Anxious to see what it is and does. 

But then there is the JS show.  I have been good so far during his shows.

JPC

Honored Contributor

Valerie has really nice items.  I'm not in the market for anything this year.  I really like the magnolia trees, but I'm passing at this point.

Respected Contributor

Lots and lots of glittery items...bah, humbug...lol!  I can't wait to see the TSV.  I love chocolate glass items, so I suspect at least one of those will be coming to my house.  I have to see the price, though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Plain Crazy & @Marsha2003 ...as for the TSV, I am gong to stick my neck out and say it 'might be' a new version of the H212812 - 16" Celestial Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show Tree. 

I went back and went through Valerie's sneak peek pics and found it interesting she made no mention of the item # for the latest version...even though it would show 'sold out' being so many days ahead.

Besides the new colors of the tree itself, maybe the new version includes an option for just white lights swirling, or being able to change it to a particular color...or different patterns/speed settings/light shows perhaps?...just guessing.

I also read one of Valerie's replies about the trees: "Tami, we'll have the trees for you during our shows on Wednesday!"

To me, that was like a hint since any TSV is shown during several shows throughout the day.

I could also be way off base too...we'll see Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately I do like a couple of the items. I like the Santa and the set of two children. The children would look good in a Santa and tree vignette. I'm vaguely interested in the bird's nest pedestals and the MG cardinals. Maybe the urge to buy them will wear off by the 25th.

Trusted Contributor

There are a few items I like, but nothing that I really feel I MUST have. 

I'm noticing the lighter color/pastel themed items for Christmas with some vendors.  I'm more traditional in my Christmas decor, so I'm not tempted by those things at all (luckily).

And I've been thinking it was going to be H216376 26" Oversized Illuminated Gingerbread House. Super cute, but a little too pricey for me, considering all the other items I want to get. I've got to draw the line somewhere. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wanted to be excited about the vintage children, but they aren't nearly as vintage as the sets from years past. 

The colors are not the same, and the faces are not 'right' to be coordinating with those of the past. 

That's ok. I don't want to find something, but always like it when there are things to tempt me. Nothing doing that at this point.