Respected Contributor

@Patriot3   I bought the Valerie TSV lantern with Santa flying in his sleigh.  Also advanced ordered the Beekman Bros. 2 lbs. of candy, the Saltopia One Day Only set of nine salts, and the David's Cookies cookie jar--the Present Style--with individually wrapped brownies.

Have a list of other items I am considering but CIJ has just started to get underway and Q has more to come.

I've made a start and have enjoyed watching some of the presentations.  I watched the three hour kickoff last night that started at midnight but didn't order the TSV until elevenish this a.m.  Wanted to be certain I really like it and would use it.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor I love the Harry London tins! I give them to in-laws and use them for hostess gifts. Sure hope they come back with them this year! They have been sketchy since the fire.

Respected Contributor

@aroc3435 @Patriot3 @Bird mama @loriqvc @PA Mom-mom & all

So, I ordered the cookie jar with brownies (the green tree) from David's for my sister's family for November, the candle impression 23" indoor/outdoor lantern with 3 candles (green), AND stumbled onto Dennis Basso's on sale 4 foot tree with climbing teddy bear.

This little tree makes me happy.

Plus I'm a collector of art teddy-bears.

Plus I will take it to my office for students to enjoy, starting early in November.

Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 4.57.06 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@loriqvc  @GCR18 : Nothing, alas, has been quite the same since the Fire, so sad.

tsv_20181128.jpg

However, I did get my tins last year, but you're right, it probably wasn't until later in the year.

No sense asking them since PREDICTIONS, in retail, are inherently unreliable, however well-intentioned.

@1Professor - There's no reason to think Harry London wouldn't be able to tell you when its products are expected to come to QVC—its reps were the ones who told everyone that the tins would be coming in November rather than July last year.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor  I LOVE that cookie jar with brownies (either one) but have no one to give it to. I've been looking at the 3 candle lantern for quite a while, and I may wait until it comes back on "as is."

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435   I bought the salts also, hope we love them.  Also bought Harry & David's truffles for DD, and the skiing gingerbread men of Valerie's.

Honored Contributor

I have only watched about 15 minutes of VPH show and boy, the set is decorated as always beautiful!

I loved the table setting she did with the trees, etc. BUT then I remind myself I don't need another thing NOR do I have a table of this size.

I have had great WILLPOWER because I looked over "recently aired products" ... noticed I said "had" day isn't over yet! hahaha

Respected Contributor

No. Not a thing. 

Not now. Or before the season.

I gave away so much good stuff that was just packed in boxes

never being used anymore at all.

Between wreaths and garlands, silk poinsettia plants, ornaments, and even 

two Christmas trees it was quite a haul over to the Salvation Army.

I am sure I made several people very happy with some new Christmas goodies 😀!!

I need nothing! No matter how much I like something I see later in the season it will

have to go home with some one else.

Anyhow my downfall will be something fall related....

like I need anything else fall either 😂!!

- oh come on, with me that is a given - the colors, the leaves, the berries, the critters,        

the more natural look -  are definitely me! - 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Watching but not buying.  I donated three boxes of Christmas decorating items last January and will continue to scale down my inventory this fall.  Too much Christmas stuff and not enough space to display it all.  I do enjoy watching but really haven't seen a lot of new.

@KentuckyWoman   The key is to rotate.

Respected Contributor

Nothing Christmasy for me, just the poo-pourri. I have a spare bedroom and a large closet full of stuff that doesn't get used anymore. I put up a small tree in my loft and the little tree my mom used and that's about as much as I do anymore.