Esteemed Contributor

Very tempted but have promised myself to stop buying decorations that

need batteries. Trying very hard to have a smaller footprint.

Last year my glitter stopped swirling with in 2 weeks.  It ran through the battery very quickly on a timer.

Honored Contributor

I watched but didn't buy anything...a lot of repeats from prior years....I was tempted to get Valerie's Deer With Animals...but I'm trying to scale back rather than add to my Christmas decor.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I have a thing for Candle Impressions candles and was tempted by these

Candle Impressions Set of 3 Flameless Happy Snowmen Candles - H220131

I saw a review from someone that bought a similar set a couple of years ago and when she said the glitter yellowed, that's all it took.  I didn't order these.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

TSV in the church and a set of 3 candle boxwood candle rings.  That should do it for me.  I liked the candle impressions snowmen candles but they seemed very high.  Used to count on candle impressions to be reasonable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I bought the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek woodland santa/sleigh and both white woodland reindeer.  It was a splurge (made easier with easy-pay) but I think I'll love these pieces for many years to come.  I also picked up one of the Berkshire Peanuts blankets.  Nothing from Valerie so far.

@Beauty Maven  I think they were the most beautiful items I saw so far. Congrats!

Respected Contributor

In the past, Christmas in July has included Harry London chocolates (pre-orders December/November).

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Anyone hear whether Harry London will show up for holiday giving?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I have a thing for Candle Impressions candles and was tempted by these

Candle Impressions Set of 3 Flameless Happy Snowmen Candles - H220131

I saw a review from someone that bought a similar set a couple of years ago and when she said the glitter yellowed, that's all it took.  I didn't order these.

@Bird mama 

Those snowmen are cute, I love Candle Impressions products....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

TSV in the church and a set of 3 candle boxwood candle rings.  That should do it for me.  I liked the candle impressions snowmen candles but they seemed very high.  Used to count on candle impressions to be reasonable.

@GCR18  How did you make your choice in the candle rings? I have been checking back all day and there seems to be a mix up on the page....when I clicked on red - blue showed in the option so I am not sure which to choose.  It has been reported but not fixed.  I had this trouble last year with a throw and ordered twice and got the wrong item each time.  

Honored Contributor

Ooooh, I think I found a substitute from Candle Impressions Woman Very Happy  I'll leave this out all year long.

Candle Impressions Mother and Baby Deer Flameless Candle - H220132

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18  How did you make your choice in the candle rings? I have been checking back all day and there seems to be a mix up on the page....when I clicked on red - blue showed in the option so I am not sure which to choose.  It has been reported but not fixed.  I had this trouble last year with a throw and ordered twice and got the wrong item each time.  

@avid shopper  Well the picture showed blue, but the text said red. I went with the text being right.  I guess I could be wrong.  I was going to email the mods, but didn't.  I

I just looked at my order.  It has a red picture and the text says red.  That made me look at the TSV.  The picture shows the carolers, but the text shows the church.  TSV should make it here Tues or Weds.  I guess we'll find out them.  😦