Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone buying?  I bought three sets of the little cloche ornaments from Valerie for my family.  Hope they are nice.

Honored Contributor

Watching but not buying. Got way more than I use now.

Also, not impressed with the lack of 'new'. Seems so far, to be a lot of repeats and re doing of things from the past. Usually CIJ is THE time to get new things. Maybe later in the month?

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3  I bought the TSV (Church), Valerie's new frosted candle rings and Saltopia (for hostess gifts). I have a couple of things on my wish list too. I hope the TSV doesn't disappoint. 

Respected Contributor

I bought three fresh balsam wreaths drop shipped as gifts.  I used another retailer last year at about the same price so I'm hoping these will be fresh and full, in spite of past complaints.

Respected Contributor

I thought about the metal red truck, but waited too long.  It is sold out and not available now. 

I loved the way I saw Valerie decorate it for different seasons, especially the 4th of July!

Valued Contributor

I bought the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek woodland santa/sleigh and both white woodland reindeer.  It was a splurge (made easier with easy-pay) but I think I'll love these pieces for many years to come.  I also picked up one of the Berkshire Peanuts blankets.  Nothing from Valerie so far.

Respected Contributor

I tuned in at midnight and purchased the Santa snow lantern for my granddaughter. 

To me, CIJ just isn't the same without the lovely Thomas Paconi ornaments.  And, most everything I saw last night was the same old, same old.  

I guess I'm one and done for the CIJ presentations. 

Honored Contributor
Watching and hoping what I want sells out. Really shouldn't be buying more stuff when I have plenty.
Respected Contributor

Watching but not buying.  I donated three boxes of Christmas decorating items last January and will continue to scale down my inventory this fall.  Too much Christmas stuff and not enough space to display it all.  I do enjoy watching but really haven't seen a lot of new.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I bought the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek woodland santa/sleigh and both white woodland reindeer.  It was a splurge (made easier with easy-pay) but I think I'll love these pieces for many years to come.  I also picked up one of the Berkshire Peanuts blankets.  Nothing from Valerie so far.

@Beauty Maven 

I bought the sleigh last year from QVC ....  it's a wonderful piece, I know you'll enjoy it.  But I had to get the reindeer from Jim's website....

Glad QVC brought back both the sleigh and reindeer this year..I know a lot of folks missed out on the reindeer last year.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”