Honored Contributor
@Infinite Mom 47. I'm very happy you like yours. And yes, the wallet fits in nicely.
Regular Contributor

I skipped on the Lug TSV. It reminded me of the cheap flea market bags you can get here in AZ for under $20. I want to love the brand, but I have sent 2 of them back after I ordered and I sold the other one to a friend. I think the problem for me are the many organizational features on any one bag. I find myself frustrated with too many pockets, etc on a bag. Yes I like one or two outside pockets but give me a bag with a wide zippered top opening so when I look inside I can see everything. Lug just doesn't have anything like that in their line up that I have seen that I like. I bought a nylon bag 2 years ago in Canada that fits that description to a T and is my go-to summer bag. The brand is Lilio and comes out of Europe. 

Regular Contributor

Hi Pearley,

Glad to hear you are pleased with your new bags. I wasn't aware that they may come apart. I am not hard in bags, either. I enjoyed all the pockets and places to organize necessities.  The magnet is strong which makes me feel more secure. I registered all three. The warranty is necessary. These make wonderful bags to carry and clean. Enjoy your bags! Stay safe and healthy! 

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler  Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived today. It's so nice and the wallet too! Love the size, double zip access, feels substantial. I got the walnut and it's perfect.  I think we got a lot for the money! Hope you all love yours too and use it often! ❣️

Honored Contributor
@Tisseyanne. I posted above briefly about liking the TSV bag after kone arrived although aesthetically I like the solid black one better than the floral because the flowers look a little blurry to me.

Since that post I loaded up one of my bags and am completely amazed at how much it holds! This bag is really impressive about how it uses space and I'm loving all the compartments. I transferred the contents of a much larger Kipling bag into this one and they all fit! So happy I got this bag! 👍
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the blue camo and the black for myself, and I ordered the walnut for my mom for Mother's Day. I'm going to give it to her with a black canvas Marla Wynne jacket that was on clearance. Woman Happy

I have been carrying the Jamboree in moss for a long time now and even ordered an extra when they went on sale so that I wouldn't be without it. It's a great bag and really holds a lot. I wanted to try the Ranger, and it holds almost as much stuff in a much lighter and smaller bag! I wish that the Ranger had a soft-line pocket inside so that I don't have to carry a case for my readers. That's my only complaint, though. 

I hold my Splits wallet (I need to transfer things to the new wallet that came with it) and keys in the front pocketf, phone, three small bottles of supplements, hand sanitizer, lip gloss, lip balm, floss, readers in case, a couple masks, pens in pen holder, hair clips and ties, with room to spare for a Kindle in a case. It holds a supringly large amount of stuff. I think I like this shape more than the Scoop. So glad that I picked up a solid and a print!

Trusted Contributor

I didn't get the TSV, I actually wish I had, and, if the item comes back in stock, I will probably grab one. 

I have no plans to collect Lug bags, but, I love the Ranger.
I have one, in the camo orchid, it's really pretty, in person and this is a great crossbody, or shoulder bag. It's so lightweight, very well made, and I appreciate the organization. 

You can really load this little bag up,if you, want/need to,or like me, you can just carry the basics, and have so much room, to, add on, if you need to.  

Perfect travel bag, but, also great, for shopping, running errands, etc.  

I'm a huge Coach fan, but, I recently replaced a Coach file bag, with the Ranger, for everyday use.