Honored Contributor

The Radley of London Co. Easter Sale

Radley of London was having a big Easter Sale over the weekend. Lots of 30% off items including some new spring ones and some items were even 50% off. So I placed an order directly with the company in England using PayPal. I immediately got an order confirmation from Radley and my order shipped less than 24 hrs later (no "in processing" for days from Radley!)
And I am getting tracking updates from the company too. The S&H was FREE because I spent over $100 (I bought 4 items which came to $267). Score!

My order went through PayPal fine but I did get an alert from them about suspicious activity on my account. Good for PP for checking about that and having me confirm.
Honored Contributor

Re: The Radley of London Co. Easter Sale

@dulwich. Regarding my notification from Radley that my items were shipped, the email said they have been "dispatched." 😀
Honored Contributor

OMG just received a text that my Radley order is due to arrive tomorrow in the 16th, only a few days after I ordered it!
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee   That is so amazing !! Treat us to your review please.

I am tracking the Sunday Snooze wallet Heart

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2. That design is really cute - I noticed it when I was pouring over the website all weekend. Some things are still on sale on the site (I think - already as of yesterday) but not nearly as many as over the weekend. I will definitely review my items - I hope I love them.
Honored Contributor

Well the delivery date of today was too good to be true. I got multiple text messages yesterday from DHL saying delivery would be today.
Lucky for me I clicked on the actual tracking link this morning expecting to see "out for delivery" but noooooo. Delivery will be Tues the 21st. I still think that's great considering the pkg is from England but then I don't know why I got all those texts telling me it would be today. I even asked thru the online chat but they wouldn't explain, just repeated delivery will be Tuesday.
Honored Contributor

Oh good grief...would DHL please get its act together? My Radley box is out for delivery today!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hadn't bought any handbags in a long time but I thought I'd get a Radley Small Crossbody Bag to use for outings that didn't require me to carry many items.

I love the size of the bag and the quality but it has a magnetic clasp that is so hard to open that I'm afraid that I might damage the bag by pulling on it too hard.  

I understand that the clasp must be strong to avoid it being inadvertently opened but this one has too powerful of a magnetic hold.

Has anyone else encountered this problem with their Radley bags?

Honored Contributor

I got my box of Radleys today which does amaze me; ordered 4/13 from England received 4/17, free S&H! Now that really is Smart Post!

I was going to leave the cardboard box unopened in quarantine in my garage for a few days but the DHL guy advised me to open and inspect it. The box was in bad condition (like someone had kicked it here from England but more importantly it had been opened and resealed ( at customs?) So DHL wanted me to make sure everything was there. Yep. Inside the box everything was great. Each item individually wrapped in a plastic bag, lots of tissue paper between them and a lovely high-quality envelope with Radley on it inside of which was my packing slip (NOT stuffed in and crumpled up like Q's ) and a thank you card. Classy!

The 4 items are still in their plastic bags -I think I'll quarantine them for a few days -so I haven't opened up the individual bags to see how zippers work, etc but from looking at the outside of them so far I love all four. Here is what I bought and the sale price I paid for each in case you want to see them on the site:

Face to Face large crossbody bag $117.60
Springing Into Radley medium
Crossbody bag. $ 74.00
Penton Mews crossbody
bag in ink which is blue plaid
nylon with a little red Radley
and it's super cute in person! $59.00
Little Venice polyester market bag
that folds up into a little square to
keep in your purse and unfold when
needed. $17.00
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee   Oh I am so glad everything arrived safe and sound.  Thanks for taking the time to review Heart

I really like the Penton Mews plaid multiway

Fun and cheery which is what we need right now !!

LOVE the foldaway tote too;  how clever is that...