Trusted Contributor

I just ordered 2 of the red LUG TSVs.  Must have had some cancellations.  Probably won't last long.

Contributor

No I've had this bag and used it for months and never had this happen. It's a perfect bag.

Occasional Contributor

How does the material hold up with the elements (rain/snow)?

Honored Contributor
@queen2000. Never had what happen? I can't tell whom or what you are addressing.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee , 

Did you purchase one of the bags? 

I got the bloom black, and the bouquet red. I will enjoy these throughout the year. The linings are very pleasing to me. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 Thanks! I'm glad I was able to get that one too. I wear a lot of black, white, and red outfits, so I will be able to use it often.

Did you pick up any of the scarves? I did. I think they are pretty high in price, but I couldn't resist. Considered waiting for them perhaps being at a lower price sometime or on a no-shipping day; but then I remember my dad many, many years ago saying "if you see something you want/need and you can afford it, get it; you might not get another chance." And I always obeyed my father!! LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler  I saw those scarves and was very tempted. They were so pretty, weren't they? Almost folded but I made it through. Smiley Happy Hope you enjoy your purchase. 

Honored Contributor
@Tissyanne yes! (Well no, I got two!😁) The black floral one and solid black one. I hope she does other larger styles of bags in that light floral one, the sand something -or-other. I like it for spring but want something larger.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee , 

I hope you enjoy your Ranger handbags. 

I find this style to be one of those comfort bags. I have carried mine for several months, and not ever wanted to change it out. 

The wallet will be nice to have also, although I currently carry my cards in the built in wallet. 

I would love to hear what you think about yours, after you start using it. 

Take care. 

Super Contributor

The reason I buy Lug is the light weight and the organization. I have 5 or 6 of the original Carousel which is still my favorite. I don't want a bag any larger because that one fits all I carry with the exact right pockets. I wish they would bring it in New colors. I also have strong preference for east-west because everything falls to the bottom of the North-south so there's a lot of unused space. I will never buy another in a light color because my bags get dirty. I washed one several times but just couldn't get it clean. My pet peeve is built in wallets. I don't want to have to move my cards & ID whenever I change purses - just grab my small wallet & move it. I really like keeping to the same style so everything goes in the same pockets and can be easily found even when I change purses.