Honored Contributor
My 2 bags just shipped today. Has anyone received her TSV(s) yet?
Super Contributor

Not yet.  Still waiting.  The water bottles and shopper bags were shipped out on Monday.  
no word on the TSV.  

Honored Contributor
My shopping notification was apparently late being sent to me yesterday because mine are out for delivery today. It helps the speedy delivery that UPS will deliver them and not the P.O.
Honored Contributor
That's shipping, not shopping.
Regular Contributor

Hi Pearley,

My black and red arrived this morning. This is my first Lug and I love them. The size is perfect for me and the organization is ideal. I am still waiting on the gray. The black bloom is on waitlist. These may make me toss a regular handbag! 

Honored Contributor
@angel8. Thank you -that's encouraging. 👍 I'm waiting for UPS to come today. I'll let you know what I think too.
Honored Contributor
@angela8. I received my two today. I really like the size of the bag and the compartments and also how strong the magnet is for the phone pocket. I'm glad that a 2 year warranty card came with it. I have other Lug bags and, although I'm not hard on bags, mine have come apart (torn pockets or lining) after about a year of use . I don't think the poly or nylon or whatever fabric they use is very high quality.So I'm happy for the warranty.

I think this bag will be very convenient and hold a lot for its size.

Looks-wise I like my solid black one better than the black floral because the flowers are a little "blurry."
Honored Contributor

@Renata22 Just noticed today that the Lug scarves that we discussed previously in this thread are $5 cheaper than they were on the day that many of us got the TSV bag.

Since I purchased four of the scarves (huge scarf fan!), I called and they are going to refund $20 on my purchases.

Wanted to let you know in case you didn't get them on the Lug TSV day when they were presented, and if you are interested, today they are $39.96 instead of $44.96, which is still high, but what's a Lug Nut supposed to do? Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor
I didn't order any scarves, which I thought were overpriced, but did notice that price reduction.
Super Contributor

Hi Pearley,  I got my TSV  bags late today.  They're beautiful.  Got the lily sand and the red one.  Both are prettier in person than on tv!  The wallet is inside the bag.  Also very nice.  Also there's a card from Amy.  It says you can register your bag.