Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone have one and use it? I ordered one from the other channel as I liked it better than the Q's. What do you think about the item? I plan on using it for moving things around - if it lends itself to that. Other than that, I would use it for outdoor social activities.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor
I have a little vinyl wheelbarrow that I got at Lowe's for about $30. It serves the purpose for me and I can just leave it outside all winter. I mostly used it to carry big bags of gardening materials from the front to the backyard. We don't often go to the beach here in NM so I don't need that function.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/31/2015 Kachina624 said: I have a little vinyl wheelbarrow that I got at Lowe's for about $30. It serves the purpose for me and I can just leave it outside all winter. I mostly used it to carry big bags of gardening materials from the front to the backyard. We don't often go to the beach here in NM so I don't need that function.

Thanks Kachina. Although I live here in So Ca, I have never been a beach person. We will use it to bring in whatever from the car to the house. Hauling any meals and stuff to outdoor events, potlucks, meetings. I just bought one from the other channel and it will come with a water tight liner so we can also use the wagon as an ice bucket of sort with drinks for folks at outdoor events.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

It's an interesting idea, especially for people (like me) with a small garage. But the one on Q has an unattractive design and I'm doubtful it's as strong as a regular wagon or wheelbarrow.

Contributor
I have the wagon with the liner as well. I actually use it a lot. It's great for lugging in Kitty litter. The liner works well. Recently took it to a party and forgot the liner, used it without the liner and it dried out perfectly. The one from HSN also comes with a year warranty and the company is very responsive to questions. No problems so far and mine is almost 2 years old.
Honored Contributor

does anyone know how easy these are to maneuver on the beach?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Costco sells one for $59.

Honored Contributor

I bought one from HSN and it worked well. Our son was a football coach so we used the wagon to take our two grandchildren (2 and 4), snack, blankets, etc.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/31/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

I bought one from HSN and it worked well. Our son was a football coach so we used the wagon to take our two grandchildren (2 and 4), snack, blankets, etc.

In the Q presentation they specifically said it wasn't to transport kids or pets- was HSN's different?

Honored Contributor
On 4/1/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/31/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

In the Q presentation they specifically said it wasn't to transport kids or pets- was HSN's different?

I wouldn't care to transport children in a foldable wagon, no matter what they say.