Honored Contributor
On 4/2/2015 Love Roses said:
On 4/2/2015 brewhaha said:

They're great for picnics at the park.

Exactly.

Mine arrived today in red! I am very pleased with my purchase! I think, if one wagon is good, two might be better.

As they say on the Q: "Many of you are buying more than one." Smile

Honored Contributor

On a similar note, this dolly is great! I cart big boxes from the bottom of the driveway to the house, take heavy boxes to the post office, just love it. V32730

Honored Contributor

I think they are cute. I want one but I have no idea why. Oh, yes, I do! Cuteness! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

But I have no use for one so I am not getting one.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/2/2015 ValuSkr said:
On 4/2/2015 Love Roses said:
On 4/2/2015 brewhaha said:

They're great for picnics at the park.

Exactly.

Mine arrived today in red! I am very pleased with my purchase! I think, if one wagon is good, two might be better.

As they say on the Q: "Many of you are buying more than one." Smile

Didn't buy mine from the Q. The other channel's wagon appealed to me more.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

We got ourd from Costco [thought it was around 80>$] it is great real easy to wheel around ,we use it for taking all the stuff and equipment to our grandaughters softball games,also groceries and stuff from the store,I am thinking of getting another one.

Valued Contributor

I just tried to use mine. It unfolded fine but I cannot separate the two back wheels. Has anyone figured this out?

Later: I took a screwdriver - wedged it between the two halves and hit it with a hammer. That worked!

Honored Contributor
On 4/1/2015 ValuSkr said:
On 4/1/2015 Hoovermom said:
On 4/1/2015 happygal said:
On 3/31/2015 Hoovermom said:

Costco sells one for $59.

I saw it there yesterday, but I thought it was priced lower than that. I didn't study it as I have no interest in the item, but I did notice that it does not have the beefy wheels Q's has.

Maybe the wheels are not as beefy but does anyone really need that heavy of wheels? I was in Naples when I saw the price for $59, maybe they lowered the price.

Dan Hughes said you need beefy wheels when you're pulling the wagon across the sand at the beach.

Yes you do need wide wheels for hauling on the beach. Thin wheels will just sink into the sand. I know from experience.