Honored Contributor

Re: What's your latest fashion "score"?

@4kitties wrote:

I went to Kohls yesterday as I had a 30%, a $15 off $50, and the tax free deal.  I bought a darling Chaps dress, a Chaps long cardigan sweater, a Chaps purse, 3 pair of Jockey underwear, and two cute summer tops to wear with shorts.  The final total was $37.37!!  Even the cashier that rang me up was impressed!

@4kitties

Wow!  That's unbelievable!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Yes it is!  I am still feeling in shock that I got such a haul!   This is the dress.  IMG_0116.JPG

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

The dress is an online only item so someone had ordered it and then returned it to the store.  It was marked 90% off and just happened to be in my size.  The sweater had a small hole at the top of the shoulder and was also 90% off.  I was able to fix it and cannot even see where I repaired it.

I know some do not care for Kohls but I love my local store.  It is very clean and the racks are all very neat.   I find many items on their clearance racks and then with a 30% I can really get a steal.  Their Chaps brand is probably my favorite.  

I will say this has been my best deal to date!  I should frame my receipt!,Woman LOL

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Super Contributor

@Good4u how exciting! I love my ON denim jackets. The more I wear/wash, the better they look. And I love when they have "softened" from repeated use.

Congratulations on your find! I'm sure you will enjoy it Smiley Happy

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I suppose it's a score, I bought  A349544 in the black croco.  They'll look so good with my new bf jeans.  When we were in London, I saw a  pair that was identical almost.  except they were shiny black croco leather and very  expensive.  About $400 in dollars.  I tried them on 2 days in a row but I couldn't justify the price.    So this morning, I was just browsing around Qvc.com and I just bumped into these and I couldn't order them fast enough.  To be honest at $80, I assumed they were leather but I don't care.  At that price, the faux leather should be high quality.  

@chrystaltree:  I wanted to see what shoe you bought but unable to pull up.  Could you share?

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I suppose it's a score, I bought  A349544 in the black croco.  They'll look so good with my new bf jeans.  When we were in London, I saw a  pair that was identical almost.  except they were shiny black croco leather and very  expensive.  About $400 in dollars.  I tried them on 2 days in a row but I couldn't justify the price.    So this morning, I was just browsing around Qvc.com and I just bumped into these and I couldn't order them fast enough.  To be honest at $80, I assumed they were leather but I don't care.  At that price, the faux leather should be high quality.  

@chrystaltree:  I wanted to see what shoe you bought but unable to pull up.  Could you share?

I can't post a picture but if you put A359544 in the search bar, it comes up.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree:  Thanks so much.  I put a small "a" instead of a capital one.  Are they comfortable?  

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@chrystaltree:  Thanks so much.  I put a small "a" instead of a capital one.  Are they comfortable?  

I don't have mine yet, they should arrive this week.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Always liked the Dooney & Bourke Somerset pattern, but didn't want to spend big bucks for it.  Was browsing our church consignment shop, and lo and behold, they had the small satchel.  Love it!  Also bought the Ruby Bitsy bag in blue and green.  Both for a little over $50.

Regular Contributor

AngelPuppy1:  This is a fun topic. Yesterday while searching for a birthday gift for a friend in Macy's, I had to stop by and look at Charter Club

department.  Found 3 pair of $49.90 crop pants (khaki, navy and

a tiny black & white stripe - all with button detail at the bottom of the leg).

They were marked down to $14.99 - with a 25% off coupon, they cost

me $11.24 each!!  Best of all, since I'm barely 5'4", they are ankle pants

on me.  I'm planning on wearing them into the fall.  Came home very

pleased with myself.  Needless to say, my husband is never impressed

with my bargains!