Esteemed Contributor

Marla Wynne/Giuliana Rancic August shows

Anyone get the new HSN August guide??? Marla has a gorgeous Tencel Drama Jacket  August 14..and Giuliana has a darling embroidered faux leather jacket..hopefully its the TS that day..August 24! I have such a weakness for jackets! Got the Giuliana moto jacket with the removable collar today..fits great...love it!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne/Giuliana Rancic August shows

@emmysmom wrote:

Anyone get the new HSN August guide??? Marla has a gorgeous Tencel Drama Jacket  August 14..and Giuliana has a darling embroidered faux leather jacket..hopefully its the TS that day..August 24! I have such a weakness for jackets! Got the Giuliana moto jacket with the removable collar today..fits great...love it!

@emmysmom - thx for the update & review!!!

I'm expecting my G jacket by Tues & hopefully they tossed in the Aug guides. Which color did you get?

I looked at the online guide. Yes, G has the TS on  8/24. Vince Camuto will also be featured all day. Wonder if it's the Fall Edit event launch?

On 8/15 Patricia Nash has the TS and there are 3 MarlaWynne shows on this day

Buckle up...2 days later, IMAN has the TS on Sat 8/26.

I was surprised that Marla does not have a TS in Aug, unless it's on 8/31 @emmysmom who has the TS on 8/31?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

I've has that jacket in my cart for a LONG time @emmysmom.  I haven't gone for it because I need another jacket like I need a hole in the head LOL.  Did you order your regular size?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

i have done well not shopping this summer but August sounds like trouble!   

Respected Contributor

@emmysmom

I too am a jacket fiend.  I when I hung up my moto jacket, I realized that I need a 12-step program.  Step one: acknowledge I am powerless in the face of a cute jacket.

My closet is in very good shape at the moment.  The only thing I can make a case for is interesting tops.  Hoping Giuliana and Marla have some good offerings in that department next month.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

I'm expecting my G jacket by Tues & hopefully they tossed in the Aug guides. Which color did you get?

I looked at the online guide. Yes, G has the TS on  8/24. Vince Camuto will also be featured all day. Wonder if it's the Fall Edit event launch?

I was surprised that Marla does not have a TS in Aug, unless it's on 8/31 @emmysmom who has the TS on 8/31?

Thanks Chi..I got the seafoam/shark. I washed it in a lingerie bag..its SO soft. The collar was tricky to get off where its attached to the back..may wear it w/o the collar. Its a lovely color..The TS for 8/31 is jewelry..the whole day is jewelry clearance.Thankfully I have all the jewelry I need..spent a fortune back in the day when gold was affordable, lots of diamonique..etc from the Q..(and handbags too)..my weakness is clothing!!!!!! Esp. JACKETS..etc! I had a terrifying night last night..going to post about it. I'm just grateful to be alive this morning..my bf is also in the hospital, supposed to have surgery this AM..couldn't contact him last night because of the storm!..lost all power..! I realize whats really important!..hope you don't experience any of the storms..I know they're weaking havoc on the midwest! xox

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

I've has that jacket in my cart for a LONG time @emmysmom.  I haven't gone for it because I need another jacket like I need a hole in the head LOL.  Did you order your regular size?

Yes!!!!!!! I got an XS..my regular size..fits perfectly..I understand your jacket addiction..I SHARE it!!! GO FOR IT!!!..as of last night more colors were available..!!!! xox

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

i have done well not shopping this summer but August sounds like trouble!   

Yes..BIG TROUBLE!! Woman Wink xox

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@emmysmom

I too am a jacket fiend.  I when I hung up my moto jacket, I realized that I need a 12-step program.  Step one: acknowledge I am powerless in the face of a cute jacket.

My closet is in very good shape at the moment.  The only thing I can make a case for is interesting tops.  Hoping Giuliana and Marla have some good offerings in that department next month.

Maybe we should start a support group!!!!! I feel the same..wait till you get the Aug guide showing G's embroidered jacket..OMG!!!!!.. I am HOPING it will be the TS..but even then, I know it will be pricey..and I have to pay my car taxes in Sept Smiley Sad

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

Thanks Chi..I got the seafoam/shark. I washed it in a lingerie bag..its SO soft. The collar was tricky to get off where its attached to the back..may wear it w/o the collar. Its a lovely color..The TS for 8/31 is jewelry..the whole day is jewelry clearance.Thankfully I have all the jewelry I need..spent a fortune back in the day when gold was affordable, lots of diamonique..etc from the Q..(and handbags too)..my weakness is clothing!!!!!! Esp. JACKETS..etc! I had a terrifying night last night..going to post about it. I'm just grateful to be alive this morning..my bf is also in the hospital, supposed to have surgery this AM..couldn't contact him last night because of the storm!..lost all power..! I realize whats really important!..hope you don't experience any of the storms..I know they're weaking havoc on the midwest! xox

@emmysmom - I ordered the navy G jacket. Might go back for that pretty seafoam & the blush. Such a great buy. Glad to read your positive review! 

I'm looking forward to the Aug hsn fashion events. They don't usually have a high priced TS fashion item, so it will be interesting to see what is G's TS. I also like Iman's events, but now I'm more selective about buying the TS.

I didn't buy a single item from Serena's event on friday, will wait to see what is offered at clearance.  The tunic leggings set & the dophin hem leggings are tagged for tracking. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri