Super Contributor

IMO her prices are comparable to the other designers on QVC. Of course, there are better prices around at stores with doors thanks to sales, coupons, loyalty programs,etc. I have several Belle tops which I like & enjoy. Kim's fun personality & the autheticity she exudes compare to other vendors, make for a positive presentation for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was reading a book and needed something on in the background. QVC was the channel winner. I looked at the sweatshirt TSV and it just made me hot. I don't understand who wants to wear a drawstring sweatshirt in the middle of summer. 

However, for those who purchased enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

I know y'all love her, but she has had so many TSV's this year.  I am not overly impressed with her clothes. $45 plus for a t-shirt - come on.

@disneynut57 

I had to click on your thread to figure out what a "KG TSV" was.    lol   Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I don't even understand this thing today. The only time I would ever wear this TSV "top" is in the very late fall and winter. And then I would be walking around in it with these sayings that pertain to summer. And then people would think I'm a bit off. 🤪 Granted, I live in the South. But so does Kim. I can assure you that any and all would roast in this thing in Hotlanta summers. 

J U S T   D O N' T  G E T  I T. 

Valued Contributor

Is her mascara good? I'm always looking for that perfect mascara.

Honored Contributor

Re: Way too many KG TSV's

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

I was reading a book and needed something on in the background. QVC was the channel winner. I looked at the sweatshirt TSV and it just made me hot. I don't understand who wants to wear a drawstring sweatshirt in the middle of summer. 

@icezeus 

ITA with your observation, but if I want the best assortment of choices,  I have forced myself to think ahead to the next season. 

Trust me, it took time to adapt to that mindset.  Woman LOL

While I may not want to think about fleece tops when it's 95 and humid outside, often I get a price break and first choice.  IMO, if new shipments are coming in, THAT is the time to peruse and see if I'll want anything.  The temperature outside is irrelevant.

JMO, but if someone waits until 4th of July weekend to look for a bathing suit, they probably won't be happy with what's available.   

So ... my strategy is ....  think ahead.

Valued Contributor

Tried her clothes a few times and sent every piece back. Cheap, not cut well, thin, clingy, and way overpriced and overrated. I put her in the same league as Susan Graver. and I find her equal as annoying to watch. 

Respected Contributor
It’s 59 degrees in Central Ohio right now. I wore long sleeves and took a cardigan to an outside concert this evening. This too would have been ideal.
Trusted Contributor

I went on a cruise in January to the Caribbean. I found I did not pack enough longer pants and warmer tops. It was cold on deck with the breeze. A top like this would be perfect.

Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

This is interesting last night I went to the neighbors to watch the balloon glow in the evening and it was chilly and we have been having hot weather.  I threw on the French Terry hoodie with 3/4 sleeves Kim top from a TSV from last year and it was perfect.  Same weight as this TSV.

There are moments where I live that this TSV would work. I wore it running around today and the stores were chilly.

I wouldn't wear on the hotest of days and that is for sure.  I think most of them would work for fall.