Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I was reading a book and needed something on in the background. QVC was the channel winner. I looked at the sweatshirt TSV and it just made me hot. I don't understand who wants to wear a drawstring sweatshirt in the middle of summer. 

However, for those who purchased enjoy. 

Those are her beach clothes.If your at the beach in the evening it gets chilly, also she said they are thin not heavy.I've been going to the beach for years in my earlier life, and can attest those shirts would be useful.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I don't even understand this thing today. The only time I would ever wear this TSV "top" is in the very late fall and winter. And then I would be walking around in it with these sayings that pertain to summer. And then people would think I'm a bit off. 🤪 Granted, I live in the South. But so does Kim. I can assure you that any and all would roast in this thing in Hotlanta summers. 

J U S T   D O N' T  G E T  I T. 

They are beach clothing, thin and great for a walk at the beach at night. Or some people get too much sun want to walk the beach , but need to  cover up.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I don't even understand this thing today. The only time I would ever wear this TSV "top" is in the very late fall and winter. And then I would be walking around in it with these sayings that pertain to summer. And then people would think I'm a bit off. 🤪 Granted, I live in the South. But so does Kim. I can assure you that any and all would roast in this thing in Hotlanta summers. 

I would not want this top in Hotalnta but it would be good on the beach in Oregon where temps can be in the 50s in June.

Cannon Beach Oregon

Things to do in Cannon Beach - Complete Guide to this Oregon Coast Treasure

Trusted Contributor

Kim said she keeps her house at 63 degrees so she wears long sleeves all summer.

I like Kim so I don't mind the TSVs.

It seems they get most of the clothing vendors TSVs together for the first part of the year so one could say it starts to look repetitive.

But coming soon will be months of Christmas/gift giving items and you won't see much of Kim at all.

I know in the past her show on Saturday was replaced with Christmas shows. (Shawn Saves Christmas, etc).

Kim's TSVs have revolved around her Belle Beach line for summer so it makes sense to have these items now.

Looking ahead to the July TSVs I don't see Kim on the schedule with one so far.

Rachel said one night that Kim's items are some of the highest grossing sales for QVC.  They need to make the money and Kim is the "it girl" right now so they will continue to strike while the iron is hot.

I remember years ago Joy Mangano seemed to be on HSN every other week with a TS. The companies go with what works for them.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Oh I'd wear it today.  Here in Northern VA, we've gone from 90+ temps to 60's this morning.

Honored Contributor

I only bought one of her items .... a crushed velvet big shirt in black.  It's a nice piece -  I wear it open over  turtleneck.

Other than this item ... her styles / prints / colors just don't appeal to me and wouldn't fit into my personal style.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

):  ):  ):  

Funny thing happened.  I went to the page to get the picture of the shirt and saw that there were some left and only $20 ..... so I bought another one in mink.

A388508

Belle by Kim Gravel Print or Solid Velvet Big Shirt w/ Pocket - A388508

Valued Contributor

Her clothes don't look well made to me. I'm not tempted by anything although I do like her!

Valued Contributor

It is a possibility that her manufacturer was able to provide timely quantities for TSVs where other vendors may be continuing to have delivery problems. Perhaps they reorganized their TSV schedule to be able to sell what they knew they could provide. Seems like a number of vendors are only having one TSV this year as opposed to multiples in years past.

Being in a business (not retail) that relies on manufacturing and delivery schedules for our clients projects it is next to impossible to get anything in a timely fashion like light fixtures, audio visual equipment, outdoor cooling units for roofs, etc. These are all materials that at worst used to be 12 weeks to arrive to a site (maximum) some of these aforementioned items are now 18 weeks to 52 weeks to get. So I am just making a guess at her product availabilty for TSV's.

Honored Contributor

She's charming and I like hearing her talk.  Her clothes are very popular.  They sell a well as Candace Bure.  One factor are her colors.  I also noticed that her tops are not long.  So a lot more petites buy her clothes.  

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

There is no such thing as too many of Kim's TSV's.  Especially her flexibelle jeans.

@Imaoldhippie 

Her jeans and Ann Taylor's are the only ones that I have found that work for me.  I might be prejudice about that but I don't mind that.  The only jeans I have remaining since Covid are hers and Ann Taylor's.  I don't have many.  I don't go that much anymore and I wear loungewear around the house.