Honored Contributor

How many jeans do you own?

[ Edited ]

There was a facebook post that Alberti said he owns 200 pairs of jeans.  Wow!  He's set for life.  I don't think I even own 10.  How many do you own?

ETA - Do you wear them all?

Honored Contributor

Re: How many jeans do you own?

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

There was a facebook post that Alberti said he owns 200 pairs of jeans.  Wow!  He's set for life.  I don't think I even own 10.  How many do you own?

Like you, fewer than 10. I think actually 9 and 2 of those pairs I don't really wear that often.  Just because I can't throw them out because they were expensive and I feel the need to wear them.  Anyone else ever feel that way?

Respected Contributor

I own around 25+ pairs. Different colors, fabric weights and designs. Year round wear for me. Love jeans!
Respected Contributor

Probably 30 or so.
Respected Contributor

Okay, so I had to go to my closet and count.

I have 13 pairs of jeans that I wear around the house, garden, and mow. These are the most comfortable!

I have 13 pair (five white) that I wear outside of the house. Different lengths, different styles, and different washes. These tend to fit me much better. All of these have real zippers and are not the pull-up variety.

200 is a lot!  

Honored Contributor

Twenty to thirty.  BUT I own more pants than jeans. And I have jeans in all lengths.

Honored Contributor

Too many to count but probably 30-40 pairs.  I keep looking for the Holy Grail of jeans but haven't yet found it.  I wear one version or another every day.  I've vowed not to buy another pair.  Starting next week.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I probably have around 15.

I wear them to work in the winter because they are warmer than polyester pants and I don't like lined wool

Esteemed Contributor

I think over 100.  Different lengths, styles, weights, colors and patterns.  it's time to weed through them because with that many you can't remember what you have.  Crazy to have that many.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seems that I need to catch up LOL!  I have exactly three.  Graver cropped with frayed hem in a dark wash, Laurie Felt relaxed fit in a mid tone, and a Denim & Co. easy stretch in gray.  I wear them all.