Honored Contributor

I think Q doesn't have its finger on the pulse of fashion. Trousers are big for fall (haven't seen one pair here) and no skinny jeans...moving more towards a wider, straight leg...not the coulotte look they're presenting.

I love trousers. They go well with my style of dressing...Annie hall meets Katherine Hepburn.

I'm finding true "fashion" (if I need something) online at other sites.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus @I agree! I'm on the hunt for a few pairs myself! It's so funny how we think. Alike I saw the title of this post I instantly thought Diane Keaton! 

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell   Yes, Diane Keaton. I've dressed in these styles for many years....maybe since college.

Once we know our style and what makes us feel comfortable, it's so easy not to make mistake purchases and keep expenses down by just adding what's worn regularly. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus agreed my style sister!

Honored Contributor

After COVID, work clothing has become more casual and in most cases has remained that way,  Most that I know always did dress more casually so even if the pulse of fashion is on trousers, QVC probably knows they would not be big sellers.  Women now are following their own tastes more and more and do not jump to buy what some so called fashion experts put out there!  There are other smaller stores that can afford to jump on the trouser look bandwagon since they do not order in quantities as large as the shopping channels do!  With online sjopping it is easy to search for places that sell styles for anyone's tastes!

since workplaces found out that the work still got done 

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell  😊

Honored Contributor

@Pook  I enjoy adding one reasonable trendy item to perk up my look, but Q is stuck on jeans, joggers and lounging sets. How many does one person need?

Honored Contributor

I thought of Carole Lombard. I loved her look.

******yesoldhollywood: Carole Lombard I want her outfit. It is ...

Honored Contributor

I have never owned a pair of trousers.  I have always worn pants.  Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

I own a a good number of Talbots chinos, I still own a few pair of dress pants from B.C. but I don't think people today want to spend the time and money to wash and iron or to take clothes to the cleaners the way we did 10 years ago.

It seems that times and what we wear have changed and if it isn't permanent press it will be a hard sell going forward. It is much like when corsets and long dresses went by the wayside. Covid changed fashion the way WWII did for women.  My mom was a WAC who wore slacks!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sooner  The trousers I'm wanting are a little more tailored than the larger legged loose ones. They can be a poly blend that doesn't need to be dry cleaned.